1% Blackberry (MF)
2% Blueberry (Flavorah)
0.6% Blueberry (MF)
0.4% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
0.5% Sour Wizard (FA)
0.75% Watermelon (Medine Flower)

Flavor total: 5.65%
Remember to rate it at: http://......./r/7Txk

This is a fun mix. It really dazzles my palate with berry and melon highlights. Similar to a berry punch, it's just full of flavor... big batch worthy. Blueberry is sometimes tart, but there is no tartness to this at all. I spun this off my Cukeberry Salad mix that has more of a throat hit, which I was hoping to alleviate and it worked out perfectly. It's just a bright happy fruit mix.

Anise (FA) - I like using Anise in low percentages to enhance and sweeten fruit flavors. At this percentage it doesn't give a candy type flavor, it only sweetens and lift the fruit flavors.

Blackberry (MF) - There is no tartness to this Blackberry at all. It has a slight sweetness and a very light note for Blackberry. It kinda remind me of a Grape/Blueberry mix. I've had trouble in the past trying to create a Blueberry that I really like. I pair this with Blueberry to get a very good Blueberry note.

Blueberry (FLV) & Blueberry (MF) - These two gives the best BB I've tasted. BB FLV isn't a full BB note and BB MF is too much and slightly tart. These two meet in the middle to create a very good BB flavor.

Liquid Stevia (Pyure) - I can't praise this sweetener enough. This sweetens and rounds out the rough edges bringing this mix together.

Sour Wizard (FA) - I use this to make the fruits pop. I never really used any sours before this one, but now I see why some mixers like to to use sours to enhance fruit flavors. This make the fruit flavors explode in your mouth.

Watermelon (Medine Flower) - IMO it's the best Watermelon for DIY use. This takes on a secondary note, but not by much. It pairs perfectly with the BBs. Just the perfect layer to compliment the BBs.

Steep 3-4 weeks... use no heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread