Virgin Vapor Swap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosepetal

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
My World
Thanks to both rosepetal & rootwhacker!!!!

I am so thankful to both of you for your willingness to go to the bother of sending me some of your stash to tide me over. God bless you both for your kindness and generosity!

I promise to pay it forward when I'm able to help somebody else in the future.

Thanks again!
Gloria

Package is on the way insured priority mail : ) Please let me know when it arrives : )

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Anyone have some Lemonade or Orange Soda in 100% VG 12mg or lower with extra flavor? My samplers are pretty much gone. :(

I have a bunch of samplers that weren't for me that I can trade. Let me know. :)

Sent from my HTC Buzz Pro using vapatalk.

Sorry djb, I don't have any of either of those flavors, but hopefully someone will come along that does. Good Luck! :)

rosepetal

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
My World
Anyone have some Lemonade or Orange Soda in 100% VG 12mg or lower with extra flavor? My samplers are pretty much gone. :(

I have a bunch of samplers that weren't for me that I can trade. Let me know. :)

Sent from my HTC Buzz Pro using vapatalk.

Sorry, I don't have either of those. My stash is all 50vg/50pg 12mg. Extra flavor except for Kona Coffee Milkshake. I do have Black Cherry Marshmellow, Mint Chocolate Chip, Vanilla Blackberry Swirl and Vanilla Peach Swirl if those will help.

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
I am once again looking for some Buttercream Mint. :) Thanks to those who helped me out after my spill last time, you guys are wonderful! But, I am out and broke! So, I'd be willing to trade some Vanilla Blackberry Swirl, Black Cherry Marshmallow, Espresso, or Pillow Dreams for some BCM if anyone is interested. Please pm me if you'd like to trade. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread