Absolute Virgin e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
Mmmmm--the Organic Fresh Thai Mango is very, very tasty. I"m hoping Annette will work with me to get a version that's a little more cartomizer-friendly? I"m going to at least finish a carto full before I make any decisions...it's odd--at first, I thought there was almost no flavor, then very little flavor, now it's a little stronger. Can't wait to see how this unfolds.:)

4 hours later....This Organic Fresh Thai Mango is one of the best fruity liquids I've tried. I swear, it just gets better and better. How is this possible?

Last edited:

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Mmmmm--the Organic Fresh Thai Mango is very, very tasty. I"m hoping Annette will work with me to get a version that's a little more cartomizer-friendly? I"m going to at least finish a carto full before I make any decisions...it's odd--at first, I thought there was almost no flavor, then very little flavor, now it's a little stronger. Can't wait to see how this unfolds.:)
Of course! I'm always willing to work with you on whatever you need. I can up the flavor, custom thin it, etc...just let me know what you need to make it suit you!

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Could you give us a description? Plus, what ratio and strength. Thank you!!

Really hard to describe the flavor, but it's very complex. I think I taste some of the pomegranate, some white guava perhaps (something tropical), and other flavors. Super, super delicious! It was a sampler bottle, so it was 12 mg, 100% VG and regular flavor. I can't wait until I can afford to buy more of it, it's gone already!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I was thinking the same about the flavor. I am vaping Pomegranate right now (24mg xtra flavor) and can barely taste it, thought maybe just a result or the organic flavoring but hoping now it just takes time to bloom! we'll see

Let me know if the flavor comes through. The new flavor line is so new I definitely want to know if I need to tweak flavor strength or if they don't work with certain hardware, etc. so keep me posted!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I have found the new flavors need steeping more than the other flavors. When I first started testing these, I had almost no flavor (but great aroma) the first day. 24 hours later, the taste started coming through and after a week they were quite robust. I have set the flavor levels for each flavor individually because each one is so different, so I'd love feedback from a larger range of personal tastes in case I need to adjust any of them to suit more pallets!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
The Absolute line is so new that even the samplers are all freshly made. We made a bunch of samplers but sold out almost immediately so even if you ordered a later batch, they are freshly made as well. I do keep track of the age of the samplers, but don't tie that info to specific orders (I just keep track to make sure nothing gets too old).

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
Kay. You all know how I feel about the Mango. Yum! Don't want to change anything about the flavor!

The Tropical Storm is not to my taste, and I should have known better, as I've found that I just don't get along with citrus vapes. This one tastes kinda dry, for lack of a better term....like a sweet tart, maybe? Smells great! Lots of vapor, as with all Annette's liquids. I'll probably finish the sample as time goes by.

I'm still tasting away on the Honeydew. It's good, and I'm still exploring the subtleties--it's more complex, the longer I test. It smells just like Honeydew melon with a little actual honey--divine!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I use 808-style batts, mostly Volt and some V4L XL's, and cartomizers, all Volt. Oddly enough, these Absolute Virgin liquids are tasting better on the hotter V4L batts.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Hi CatLady, I noticed that the new flavors actually do better on my KGO battery too which is slightly higher voltage than my other batteries. Noticed the same improvement with lower ohm cartomizers. The other organic flavors tend to be heat sensitive, but I'm wondering if it's the opposite for these and higher heat brings them out more.

BTW, how does the overall flavor level compare for you between the Thai Mango, Tropical Storm and Honeydew? Does it seem about the same strength for all three or does any one seem a bit weaker or stronger?

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
No package for me today :( seems my new juices wanted to take a vaca and stay in San Fransico a little longer...no movement since they were there on Saturday...oh well, more time for them to steep...lol!!:laugh:

Annette, when I do get them, I'll try them on my Provari and move the volts around some, to see how they do on higher voltages, okay? Can't wait to try them!! :)

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I broke into the Thai Mango this weekend, good stuff! I think it would benefit from a bump up in the flavor intensity (I have the extra strength).

Hi Rootwhacker, I've just bumped up all the Absolute flavors so what was extra flavor is now standard and the new extra flavor is even stronger. And, of course, you can always request XX flavor if you still want more!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread