Virgin Vapor Swap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
I assumed I would love these but did not. Cherry On Top- 1oz. Naked Vanilla- 1/2 oz. Organic Snake Bite- 1/2 oz.
Honeydew smells so yummy and creamy but did not work for me- 1/2 oz.

ECO Virgin Caramel Kona Milkshake I really really tried to like- 1/2 oz. I order mine in Med nic level in 50/50 vg/pg.
Any thoughts on these?

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA
Did you let them steep? I let mine steep for a least a month. I love both konas and honeydew I have not gotten to the naked vanilla yet or have I ordered the cherry on top or the snake bite. So them three I can't say anything other than I have loved all the ones I have tried which is about 11 or so.

MPage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
Yes, all med nic at 50/50. I vaped higher nic in the beginning but hope not to vape forever, ha- so have gradually reduced the level. The only prob is I am not sure what I wd want to swap with. My fav is Kona Velvet and generally no one wants to give that up, ha. My other two favs are Mint Choc Chip and Death by Choc that I mix together. I am in no hurry so just put the info out there- one lg btl of one of my favs cd equal my entire stash- hate them to waste!

MPage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
What happens? It doesn't taste good to you, or you cough or what? Just curious

For me it is the taste- tho Plum is now good- I mix the Blueberry Bliss with choc so it is good. Most here love Kona Coffee and Kona Caramel but I do not- tho Kona Velvet is my fav. It all varies for everyone since taste buds are so varied. I got a few samples in that I have not tried, yet, so there cd be more that I will like. I still have the Vanilla to swap, lol.

VapHerClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2012
Anthem, Arizona
I have a 1/4oz bottle of Banana's Foster with 0.8ml missing from it. It is 12mg, 100%VG. It was ordered 7/6 so it's nice and steeped (thanks to USPS). I'm willing to trade for almost ANYTHING but my favorites are Juicy Watermelon, Bella Amaretto, Vanilla Peach Swirl, Peanut Butter Banana Sandwich and Lemon Rose Water.

Last edited:

Angiebubs

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
Amery, WI
I have a 1/4 oz bottle of Vino Veritas 100% low nicotine only a drop or two missing..I am wondering if someone wants to trade for? About 2 weeks old. I may have others soon..I will be posting this and a few others (vv and non vv) for sale soon in classifieds if noone has VV to trade. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread