Vivi nova 3ml leaking. Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova V

Jun 12, 2013
F.S.,AR,USA
After changing the head I noticed I've got leakage between the rubber grommet and the top cap. The catch area of the top cap that the drip tip slides into keeps filling up with juice unless I keep it completely upright. Have messed with the top cap several times and can't seem to stop the leak. And when I say leak I mean " mouthful of juice after about an hour". Haven't had this problem before. Has anyone else had a similar experience? It's a Vision so I expected it to be better than this. :blink:

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Don't recall. Been a while. I don't think the drip tip should have to play that role (juice shouldn't get that far).

Another thing is that, anymore, there are many versions (knock-offs) of Vivis. I once had a vendor sell me the wrong atomizer heads. He continued to claim that I was wrong (good-e-juice); but he did in fact mislabel his product. Anyhow, the wrong heads were longer. This type of thing would stop things from sealing properly.

Nova V

Jun 12, 2013
F.S.,AR,USA
Box says vision, got it from Gotvapes.com. Update: I reinstalled the original drip tip, which has a rubber insert in the bottom of it, and I haven't had any more issues. I guess the seal between the top cap and rubber sleeve on top of the coil head was inadequate. Ill just run with the original tip I suppose. I wasn't too crazy about the new tip anyway. :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread