Volt Aspire ET BDC Clearomizer tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padge993

Jul 25, 2016
Hi there I use the volt Aspire ET Bottom Dual Coil Clearomizer tank with the volt spinner. My question is where can I buy just the coils from instead of buying new tanks each time mine is past its used by date, I did try ebay and got a pack of 5 and they fit but are a little longer and I can't screw the tank all the way down onto the battery so I have to make do until my new tanks come but I'd rather buy a pack of 10 coils at a time but smokeless image don't sell coils on there own.

Thanks
Daniel

Reactions: celticluvr

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    Hi there I use the volt Aspire ET Bottom Dual Coil Clearomizer tank with the volt spinner. My question is where can I buy just the coils from instead of buying new tanks each time mine is past its used by date, I did try ebay and got a pack of 5 and they fit but are a little longer and I can't screw the tank all the way down onto the battery so I have to make do until my new tanks come but I'd rather buy a pack of 10 coils at a time but smokeless image don't sell coils on there own.

Thanks
    Daniel
    SI is what got me started on them. But they stopped selling the BDC because they aren't being made anymore. I don't know if you'll like them but they updated the coils to BVC (bottom Vertical coils) and my fiance and I love them so much. They taste better than the dual coils and will still fit your tank, I promise.

Here is where I buy them from:
    5pk Aspire ET and ET-S Replacement Bottom Vertical Coils (BVC)

Aspire BVC Coil

Mt baker is cheaper if you buy a five pack, but if you want to play around and find out which ohm you may like the vape mall is a good resource.

I hope this helps out a little. The ET is one of my go to tanks, look at my sig. :D

celticluvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    SI is what got me started on them. But they stopped selling the BDC because they aren't being made anymore. I don't know if you'll like them but they updated the coils to BVC (bottom Vertical coils) and my fiance and I love them so much. They taste better than the dual coils and will still fit your tank, I promise.

Here is where I buy them from:
    5pk Aspire ET and ET-S Replacement Bottom Vertical Coils (BVC)

Aspire BVC Coil

Mt baker is cheaper if you buy a five pack, but if you want to play around and find out which ohm you may like the vape mall is a good resource.

I hope this helps out a little. The ET is one of my go to tanks, look at my sig. :D

OH Snap! I forgot to say that you might have trouble fitting the tank on your Spinner because the new coils are a little longer than the old ones. You might have to get a whole new setup from a vendor that uses 510 threaded devices. Your ET will fit on there because it does have 510 threads on it. SI is an 808 threaded vendor (one of, if not, the only 808 vendors out there). I had to replace our MVP 2.0's that we got from SI because of the longer coils causing the threading to miss align. I now have a cool fire 4 plus and fiance has an Itaste MVP 20 Watt. I hope this helps too.

SI was my sole supplier of anything vape related but they stopped fulfilling all my needs as a vaper, so I had to look for more stores (online) out there.

I also shop here:
    Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette | myvaporstore

And I get some really good juice from here:
    Verde Valley Vapes

And at the Vape Mall and Mt. Baker Vapor Linked up above

WELCOME TO ECF!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread