Want to upgrade... Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, thanks for your guys help!

Unfortunately with kids, work, and other commitments, I just don't have the time to build anymore.

I started vaping years ago, and eventually got to a mechanical mod and the trusty igo-w. Loved it but life started to change!

Anyways for the past year, I've been using the subbox and subtank mini.

I generally vape 70/30 (anything with more VG won't wick fast enough) and 3mg nic, using .5ohm occ coils at 27 to 31 watts. I'd love to go higher (watts and VG), but the juice just doesn't wick fast enough, and I'll burn the cotton real quick above 32 watts.

I'm growing tired of this set up as even with 70/30, eventually my cotton burns up because they just don't wick fast enough.
Sometimes this may be my fault as when I'm on the road, I do tend to chain vape. I love making clouds and really enjoying my vaping experience.

I'm looking for a new set up. Mod and tank system, and I'd love your suggestions on a tank system which has the most reliable, best cloud and flavour producing factory replacement coils, that I can purchase. Also, a mod that would suit it.

Thanks again for your help!

LewisW295

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
I'm personally using an iJust S on a Coolfire 4 TC100 @ 30-40 watts. Flavourwise, it's brilliant and has never really burnt out on me. Sure, the coil gets knackered but only after I've abused it for a good while. The only downside being that the airflow is controlled by a silicone band. Top fill is quite handy though in comparison to my old iJust 2 battery/tank combo which eventually broke the springs on the battery.

ph0ng

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2016
www.huffandpuffers.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company / Unregistered Supplier

lecho

Feb 26, 2012
Germany
I suggest iStick pico with Vaporesso Estoc Mega (0.4 Ohm Clapton Coils with Cotton)
Huge Clouds @ 30 Watt, long lifetime, cheap replacements :)

Edith:
pico_estoc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread