Status
Not open for further replies.

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
it seems i am one of the few who still like the clearomizers lol. I love them and use them all the time. I have tried most every kind of carto there is and i just dont like that filling stuff. I much prefer to see the juice and i like the wick assembly better than the filling stuff. I have bought fluxomizers, visions, and regular 501 CE2s and i like just the little CE2s the best. I get them either from ecigexpress or totally wicked. (ecigexpress is about a dollar cheaper for 5 but the plastic outside part seems to pull off easily when you least want it to and then the juice goes everywhere). When I get em, i take out the mouthpiece, the second plastic thingie and the third plastic thingie. Then i fluff the wicks out a bit on either side and slide the juice down the sides until it reaches about the bottom of the white ceramic cup. Make sure you get some juice on top of the ceramic cup too the first time (and blow out into a tissue if you get too much). If it doesnt wick fast enough (as i use high VG juice) i just tip the assembly upside down for a second until i can see the juice go over the top of the little cup and its perfect for me! Good luck!

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Check out the Micromizers, Fluxomizers, and anything that says Vision in the name. The resistance ratings are a little higher than 2.0 ohm, but I find my Vision Extreme 2.5-2.7 works extremely well on my Riva 510 and Boba's Bounty. I haven't had to fidget with it at all to get it to work correctly. I just filled it and a-vaping I went! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread