We allowed to trade with each other here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas
To be fair, I could see a SR trading thread for products no longer available however, if its up on the site, its only right that the business go to Clark and Katy. JMHO.....

Well not all juices hit for everyone. I have a couple that I tried that I'm hanging on to see if they come around but they just weren't my thing so far. If I traded it, then I could get something that someone else has that might not have hit for them. I'd rather trade something with someone and someone get use out of something rather than me have it sitting in a drawer collecting dust.

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California
Well not all juices hit for everyone. I have a couple that I tried that I'm hanging on to see if they come around but they just weren't my thing so far. If I traded it, then I could get something that someone else has that might not have hit for them. I'd rather trade something with someone and someone get use out of something rather than me have it sitting in a drawer collecting dust.

completely agree!

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
I probably have 40 bottles of various juices in a drawer that I may never hit again. I'm too much of a novice to know what equip I need to upgrade to (think that's a large part of my problem) and too afraid to ask on the newbies forum. Until I figure that out, I wish I'd find a new vapor here at home that I could hand this stuff off to. Can't keep up on the swapping thread.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I probably have 40 bottles of various juices in a drawer that I may never hit again. I'm too much of a novice to know what equip I need to upgrade to (think that's a large part of my problem) and too afraid to ask on the newbies forum. Until I figure that out, I wish I'd find a new vapor here at home that I could hand this stuff off to. Can't keep up on the swapping thread.

There is a "pass it forward" thread on the forum you can look at somewhere on here...I never have gone there, sorry...:blush:

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California

As far as the swap thread here... Since it doesnt sound like you are chomping at the bit to get rid of your stuff, then I would not worry about sorting through the thread. I am the same way.... I have a bunch that I dont want to vape anymore for whatever reason... too strong for me... not my favorite flavor anymore... found a similar flavor that I am digging more.. whatever.

So.. what I did was just post my list (Vendor, Mix, Mgs, Amount left) and then list what sort of styles you are into. People will PM you with offers... take them or bow out... 100% of the people that I have PM'd with were great... either made a good trade or they were understanding that I didnt want to trade for what they were offering. I got quite a few NT juices from there and actually just finished a trade for some Virus and CLS.

Since it is jsut sitting for you... might as well put it up... at least I think so.

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California
On a side note... try not to be tentative about the new members forum, post away... ECF-ers are exceptionally nice in there and most dont bite (excpet for Megan and she mainly stays here anyway due to the retraining order).

there is also the ask the veteran forum located here.... Ask The Veterans

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
I hope to just donate this juice to someone at some point in time. Most of it is around 2-3 months old so I'm hoping it's getting better sitting in there. :) I get lost quickly when I start reading or studying up about equipment, so that's what makes me tentative I guess. Besides budget and bling, lifestyle has to play a huge factor in the decisions. So I keep reading opinions and hanging out on You Tube. I don't feel like I'm making much progress so far but you're right, ECF people have been great. However, even the new members thread has people way ahead of me. We need an infancy forum. Or maybe an idiot forum. LOL

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
I wasn't sure if that was against ECF rules :) Can't vape the coolcumber mint. :(

Tracey

On another juice vendor's forum on ECF I used to haunt they have a sticky trade thread. Their juice for their juice. I don't see why it can't be done here...

Clark!!! We need you!!! :lol:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
On a side note... try not to be tentative about the new members forum, post away... ECF-ers are exceptionally nice in there and most dont bite (excpet for Megan and she mainly stays here anyway due to the retraining order).

there is also the ask the veteran forum located here.... Ask The Veterans

Hey! You promised me you wouldn't bring THAT up!!! :ohmy:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I hope to just donate this juice to someone at some point in time. Most of it is around 2-3 months old so I'm hoping it's getting better sitting in there. :) I get lost quickly when I start reading or studying up about equipment, so that's what makes me tentative I guess. Besides budget and bling, lifestyle has to play a huge factor in the decisions. So I keep reading opinions and hanging out on You Tube. I don't feel like I'm making much progress so far but you're right, ECF people have been great. However, even the new members thread has people way ahead of me. We need an infancy forum. Or maybe an idiot forum. LOL

Well, what are you using now? And what would you like to try? I'm sure we can "help" you spend your money...we are very good at that. :D

5spike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
WI
Well Your doing good posting here. Ask away!
Cute little dog.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle

You are in the right place to ask questions as "The Family" is a very friendly group and is full of opinions. No need to be shy or ashamed.

With that being said, What are you using now? What direction are you looking towards? Are you leaning towards building your atty's or more comfortable with pre-builts? Feel free to PM me with questions if you wish, I would be happy to try and point you in the right direction without pushing any agendas. I am by no means an expert but I have been around the block once or twice. ;)

I will warn you before hand. There are a lot of Reonuats here!! :laugh:

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Thanks guys I didn't think it was allowed but wanted a nico junkie to get the juice lol. I'm familiar with the classifieds so we'll see. I tried the PIF threads before but I couldn't keep up with the juice threads! Oh and someone I gave juice to there sold it on the classifieds....so.....I'll just hang on to it and see what happens.

Tracey

bummer tracey!check out the party in the back,fun fun!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
So I'm curious. There's another juice forum on here on ECF that has a sticky thread at the top about juice swapping. And right there in the thread, people are swapping juices. Why can they do it and nicoticket cant?

I haven't inquired about it - I prefer to take that business to the party in the back.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Sometimes it's as simple as seeding an innocuous thread with "I have a nice bottle of X I'd be willing to part with, PM me." -- OR -- "I'd give my first born for a bottle of XX" No need to mention cash or trade, if there is anything this group is good at, it's reading between the lines. ;)

itsrayray

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
athens, tn
Sometimes it's as simple as seeding an innocuous thread with "I have a nice bottle of X I'd be willing to part with, PM me." -- OR -- "I'd give my first born for a bottle of XX" No need to mention cash or trade, if there is anything this group is good at, it's reading between the lines. ;)

This worked for me yesterday actually! Someone approached me(well pmd LOL). About something I have been inquiring since I joined the nt family. Let's just say I missed one in Feb I am really interested in lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread