Status
Not open for further replies.

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Hiya fellow Nico-fiends!! I thought that I had purchased enough Betelgeuse for a good testing to see if I was going to like it. WRONG!!!. This is without a doubt THE BEST fruit vape ever!!!!! It's with good reason that it was 1st Place in the Best of ECF Fruit!!! Truly one of those vapes that you just can't put down or get enough of! I also excitedly ordered some Coolcumber Mint (SR) and Raspberry Very Vanilla Cupcake (SR). Both also phenomenal vapes....gonna be extremely hard to still have enough of either for a true post-steep assessment!!!

Clark and Co. most graciously over-filled each and every bottle AND threw in a bottle of CLS (and 2 Zots!)!!!! :thumbs: What a fantastic, personal, family-type business you guys run....I can't compliment you OR your juices enough. The love and passion that you put into your juice, business and customers is exemplary and should be a model to all others!! :thumbs:

I spent most of the day and all of last night very worried and deeply hurting for someone incredibly dear to me that was going through a very tough time that I couldn't be there for (in person). I sat and chain vaped as I worriedly checked my email and PMs for hours waiting for updates. I DESTROYED my poor bottle of Betelgeuse with my Magma running dual micros at 0.45 Ohm! Also rocked my Ras Cup pretty hard using a Nautilus (BVC) at 15W. I guess my next order must happen sooner that I planned....hope I have enough in the vape fund to get a JUG of my new ADV Betelgeuse!!! OMG, this stuff is incredible. There's only a few NT juices that I've yet to try and NOT A SINGLE ONE that I didn't like (mostly love!).

Thanks for you passion Clark and Thank you all for reading! :wub:

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
So glad you had that comfort during your stress!! *HUGS*

Thank you MKR!! Though it wasn't about me, I'm just a natural empath and feel others pain (too much?). Thank God for good juice and gear to utilize in those moments!!! :thumbs:

Hope tonight is better for you and your dear someone. :)

Thank you Pic!!! Everyone seems much better....myself, therefore, included! :D ....now to place another NT order! :facepalm::)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thank you MKR!! Though it wasn't about me, I'm just a natural empath and feel others pain (too much?). Thank God for good juice and gear to utilize in those moments!!! :thumbs:
It's only human to feel for others! :)

Thank you Pic!!! Everyone seems much better....myself, therefore, included! :D ....now to place another NT order! :facepalm::)
But of course ...therapeutic! ;) Glad to hear things are much better too!

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Man, you just HAVE to love the Nicoticket Family! What a wonderful bunch of people! :wub: Can't thank you all enough for the kind words and prayers. I quit Facebook because of all the constant complaining (and since discovering ECF!) and was hesitant to post any here. Just had to share how much Nicoticket and ECF helps....constantly! :wub::hubba: :)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Man, you just HAVE to love the Nicoticket Family! What a wonderful bunch of people! :wub: Can't thank you all enough for the kind words and prayers. I quit Facebook because of all the constant complaining (and since discovering ECF!) and was hesitant to post any here. Just had to share how much Nicoticket and ECF helps....constantly! :wub::hubba: :)

*smooshy hugs of support and healing* :D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Hiya fellow Nico-fiends!! I thought that I had purchased enough Betelgeuse for a good testing to see if I was going to like it. WRONG!!!. This is without a doubt THE BEST fruit vape ever!!!!! It's with good reason that it was 1st Place in the Best of ECF Fruit!!! Truly one of those vapes that you just can't put down or get enough of! I also excitedly ordered some Coolcumber Mint (SR) and Raspberry Very Vanilla Cupcake (SR). Both also phenomenal vapes....gonna be extremely hard to still have enough of either for a true post-steep assessment!!!

Clark and Co. most graciously over-filled each and every bottle AND threw in a bottle of CLS (and 2 Zots!)!!!! :thumbs: What a fantastic, personal, family-type business you guys run....I can't compliment you OR your juices enough. The love and passion that you put into your juice, business and customers is exemplary and should be a model to all others!! :thumbs:

I spent most of the day and all of last night very worried and deeply hurting for someone incredibly dear to me that was going through a very tough time that I couldn't be there for (in person). I sat and chain vaped as I worriedly checked my email and PMs for hours waiting for updates. I DESTROYED my poor bottle of Betelgeuse with my Magma running dual micros at 0.45 Ohm! Also rocked my Ras Cup pretty hard using a Nautilus (BVC) at 15W. I guess my next order must happen sooner that I planned....hope I have enough in the vape fund to get a JUG of my new ADV Betelgeuse!!! OMG, this stuff is incredible. There's only a few NT juices that I've yet to try and NOT A SINGLE ONE that I didn't like (mostly love!).

Thanks for you passion Clark and Thank you all for reading! :wub:

Love me some Betelgeuse - hard to believe it falls off the radar sometimes. It was my "first hit" - it will always have a special place in my <3. Glad you are enjoying it brother... and... prayers coming your way regarding your loved one!

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Love me some Betelgeuse - hard to believe it falls off the radar sometimes. It was my "first hit" - it will always have a special place in my <3. Glad you are enjoying it brother... and... prayers coming your way regarding your loved one!

Thank you so much Clark! Betelgeuse may very well be my top NT juice so far. That's saying a lot since I've been through about a dozen of your flavors and love almost every one of them....hence my placing two orders within 20 hours (one for me and another for my loved one :wub:)!! Does anyone else look something like this when I open the mailbox and get slapped in the face with the most wonder-tastic-ableous-riffic scent?!?!?
628.gif

OR.........

1excited.gif

(No, I don't shave my beard, dye my hair and put on a dress though.....):shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread