The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Rough Night!!!

Discussion in 'Nicoticket' started by 69CamaroSS, Sep 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 69CamaroSS

69CamaroSS Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    Hiya fellow Nico-fiends!! I thought that I had purchased enough Betelgeuse for a good testing to see if I was going to like it. WRONG!!!. This is without a doubt THE BEST fruit vape ever!!!!! It's with good reason that it was 1st Place in the Best of ECF Fruit!!! Truly one of those vapes that you just can't put down or get enough of! I also excitedly ordered some Coolcumber Mint (SR) and Raspberry Very Vanilla Cupcake (SR). Both also phenomenal vapes....gonna be extremely hard to still have enough of either for a true post-steep assessment!!!

Clark and Co. most graciously over-filled each and every bottle AND threw in a bottle of CLS (and 2 Zots!)!!!! :thumbs: What a fantastic, personal, family-type business you guys run....I can't compliment you OR your juices enough. The love and passion that you put into your juice, business and customers is exemplary and should be a model to all others!! :thumbs:

I spent most of the day and all of last night very worried and deeply hurting for someone incredibly dear to me that was going through a very tough time that I couldn't be there for (in person). I sat and chain vaped as I worriedly checked my email and PMs for hours waiting for updates. I DESTROYED my poor bottle of Betelgeuse with my Magma running dual micros at 0.45 Ohm! Also rocked my Ras Cup pretty hard using a Nautilus (BVC) at 15W. I guess my next order must happen sooner that I planned....hope I have enough in the vape fund to get a JUG of my new ADV Betelgeuse!!! OMG, this stuff is incredible. There's only a few NT juices that I've yet to try and NOT A SINGLE ONE that I didn't like (mostly love!).

Thanks for you passion Clark and Thank you all for reading! :wub:

2. JimmyDB

JimmyDB Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2014
    Sorry to hear about your trouble, hope things are better.

Glad to hear about the juice!

3. Augmented Dog

Augmented Dog Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2014
    Philadelphia, PA USA
    Hope your dear one emerges from their difficulty strong and well. And you, as well!

4. 69CamaroSS

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    Thank you SO much. Things have a way of working out for the better for those most deserving...and this one TRULY is most deserving of every great thing in the world working out for them! I have faith...and they do too! :wub::angel::nun:

5. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    So glad you had that comfort during your stress!! *HUGS*

6. Pictor

Pictor Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    UK
    Hope tonight is better for you and your dear someone. :)

7. 69CamaroSS

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    Thank you MKR!! Though it wasn't about me, I'm just a natural empath and feel others pain (too much?). Thank God for good juice and gear to utilize in those moments!!! :thumbs:

Thank you Pic!!! Everyone seems much better....myself, therefore, included! :D ....now to place another NT order! :facepalm::)

8. Nana Gail

Nana Gail Super Member

Aug 9, 2014
    niceville Florida USA
    I'm soo glad you have the faith, and your Dear one Too. Thats 90% of the battle. Now we just all pray and wait for the answer. I'm adding an unstated request on my Prayer Chain for you and yours. He knows what you need and who needs it.

9. Pictor

Pictor Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    UK
    It's only human to feel for others! :)

But of course ...therapeutic! ;) Glad to hear things are much better too!

10. Nanny22

Nanny22 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2014
    Michigan
    Hi 69CamaroSS! Glad to see you posting here - I hope your loved one comes through the challenges stronger than ever. They are lucky to have you by their side, if only in thought. Stick around and chat with us!

11. 69CamaroSS

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    Man, you just HAVE to love the Nicoticket Family! What a wonderful bunch of people! :wub: Can't thank you all enough for the kind words and prayers. I quit Facebook because of all the constant complaining (and since discovering ECF!) and was hesitant to post any here. Just had to share how much Nicoticket and ECF helps....constantly! :wub::hubba: :)

12. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    *smooshy hugs of support and healing* :D

13. 69CamaroSS

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    :wub::oops::blush::blush:

14. 69CamaroSS

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    I will admit to this....buying ANYTHING less than 50ml of NT is a BIG MISTAKE that I'll NOT make again! :facepalm:

15. AStilettoHeel

AStilettoHeel Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

((((((((((69CamaroSS )))))))))) Hang in there and glad that NT and we can be here for you if you need us to lean on.

16. 69CamaroSS

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    Thank you SO much. I really love and appreciate my NT Family. You guys are awesome!! :thumbs::wub:

17. catsitter

catsitter Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I hope everything works out for the best for your loved one and congratulations that you didn't let the stress drive you back to analogs! That takes real commitment.

18. Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Love me some Betelgeuse - hard to believe it falls off the radar sometimes. It was my "first hit" - it will always have a special place in my <3. Glad you are enjoying it brother... and... prayers coming your way regarding your loved one!

19. 69CamaroSS

Mar 8, 2014
    Upstate, SC, USA
    Thank you so much Clark! Betelgeuse may very well be my top NT juice so far. That's saying a lot since I've been through about a dozen of your flavors and love almost every one of them....hence my placing two orders within 20 hours (one for me and another for my loved one :wub:)!! Does anyone else look something like this when I open the mailbox and get slapped in the face with the most wonder-tastic-ableous-riffic scent?!?!?
    [​IMG]

OR.........

[​IMG]

(No, I don't shave my beard, dye my hair and put on a dress though.....):shock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.