• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to the Philippines Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels
Hoy Pares,

I just wanted to thank Marquez for making this a very Merry Christmas for my family and for funding my next 6 mods....lol!!

View attachment 158511

I love being pinoy, but Pacman needed to get knocked out, too much dancing and prancing. Not the same fighter he used to be.

jpracing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Philippines
Hoy Pares,

I just wanted to thank Marquez for making this a very Merry Christmas for my family and for funding my next 6 mods....lol!!

View attachment 158511

I love being pinoy, but Pacman needed to get knocked out, too much dancing and prancing. Not the same fighter he used to be.

Marquez is the better fighter, imo.
Congrats on your windfall. :)

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
Hoy Pares,

View attachment 158511

Manny messed up when he tried to do too many things at once. Should have waited to go into politics, professional fighters are fighters year round...you can't expect to be at the top of the fight game when you only spend a few weeks a year dedicated to your craft. Torch has been passes, Donaire is now the best Filipino boxer. Probably been that way for a couple years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread