• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnc81498

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
Central NJ
No worries.. Just down the street (sort of) from me.

Should get a VapeMeet going at Stewart's on St Georges.. Though the weather may not agree...

Thought they closed that place? There was a Mexican restaurant up a bit before Rt28 is it innman ave that still there Hmmmmm now I'm hungry. Link or info to the 1 in January? Outside philly

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

vdrummer

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Jersey
Thought they closed that place? There was a Mexican restaurant up a bit before Rt28 is it innman ave that still there Hmmmmm now I'm hungry. Link or info to the 1 in January? Outside philly

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Stewart's is still open (all year round). The Tex-Mex place you're thinking of on St George's (Rt27) just past West Milton Ave? I think it's called Beana's... I live a couple of blocks away and I can't even remember the name.

Tugg n chase

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
South Jersey
yo everyone Mt. Holly here reppin for south jerzy and philly area. if anyone knows of any legit vape shops in my area i would love to hear from any of you folks.

I'm in Mount Holly too. Been going down to creative cigs in Woodbury. Just picked up a couple protanks from them and they are really nice. Heading down to Galloway on Saturday for the Grand Opening of 9Souths new store. Great juice and they are talkin about opening up quite a few new B&M's in the next year, probably one close to us too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread