What amI Doing Wrong??

Status
Not open for further replies.

YorkieGirl1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2012
Pennsylvania
I keep hearing how others are re-using their clearomizers/ce2s. I have both fluxomizers and clearomizers. I tend to want to clean them after each use as I use VG, and it quickly turns to a brown syrup at the bottom after one use and if i try to reuse it without cleaning, i dont get much vapor or taste. Anyhow my question is - when I clean them - I remove the outter plastic tube then gently wash it under running water, dry gently with a paper towel - but when i put it back on my battery to "dry burn" - it wont work =(. Im obviously doing something wrong. about 4 out of 5 do this to me. 1 in 5 will work once after a cleaning, but then thats it. Any tips??? Thanks!!!

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
Even with drying the wicks after washing CE2s, there is still water in the wick. How long and/or how many times are you dry burning your CE2? Some times I have to do 3 or 4 5 second burns to notice anything happening. I don't count the total number of burns I put my CE2s through; but probably around 8-10 5 second burns, just long enough for the coil to glow red.
I also blow through the center tube to remove any water before putting it on my PV.

Also, I do all this before putting the tube back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread