The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Clearomizer problem

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by pita1028, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pita1028

pita1028 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2011
    North Jersey
    I've been trying to use my clearomizer/Fluxomizers from Got Vapes, and I'm getting a burnt flavor everytime. I've cleaned them twice, and after an hour maybe two the burnt flavor is back. I'm using them on an Apollo Vtube at 3.7volts. I know its something I must be doing wrong, but what am I doing wrong?

2. Swer3397

Swer3397 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2012
    South Texas

What PG/VG ratio you using? I just found out today that the burnt taste that comes and goes is most likely a wicking issue ( I am using 100% VG so have to let it wick for a bit to keep up with my vaping).

3. pita1028

Oct 7, 2011
    North Jersey
    vg65 pg35 from fuzion vapor, and a 50/50 from myvaporstore

4. Iffy

Iffy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Florida Suncoast
    Are you cleaning and dry burning until there is NO sizzle and 'smoke'? Can you discern the individual coils wraps (red)? Without those three elements, you're vaping a dirty coil!

5. pita1028

Oct 7, 2011
    North Jersey
    Yes and Yes. All the more reason why I don't understand. Is it possible that I vape to hard? That sounds dumb to me. I guess I should just go back to my cartos or stick to my nova.

6. Unforeseen

Unforeseen Admin
    Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved from General E-Smoking Discussion to Assorted PV Topics - Clearomizers

7. Flyer

Flyer Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2012
    Illinois
    Yes, it is quite possible to vape so hard that the wicks cannot replenish juice fast enough. Try using long, slow draws.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.