Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
The very last of my bottle of Charlie Nobel Charlie's custard and it is quite nice. I hope my local vape store will keep it in stock but the way the store was completely empty i don't think they'll be around very long.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
@Puff2K - Sorry to hear about your local vape store. You can sometimes find really nice deals on Charlie Noble - up to 35% off from time to time. Hope you get lucky.
And to keep on topic, right now I am vaping Peanut Butter Creme Pie from The Plume Room. It's fantastic, and in my top 3. Sweet and savory Peanut Butter pie with a touch of crust and a drizzle of chocolate. This is a deliciously BOLD flavor, not light and disappointing. Just like the real thing! Peanut Butter Creme Pie

EDIT *** @Puff2K - I just got an email from Breazy.com and Charlie Noble is 25% off with code "FALLFAVS" Charlie’s Custard - Charlie Noble I Breazy.com

Last edited:

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
@Puff2K - Sorry to hear about your local vape store. You can sometimes find really nice deals on Charlie Noble - up to 35% off from time to time. Hope you get lucky.
And to keep on topic, right now I am vaping Peanut Butter Creme Pie from The Plume Room. It's fantastic, and in my top 3. Sweet and savory Peanut Butter pie with a touch of crust and a drizzle of chocolate. This is a deliciously BOLD flavor, not light and disappointing. Just like the real thing! Peanut Butter Creme Pie

EDIT *** @Puff2K - I just got an email from Breazy.com and Charlie Noble is 25% off with code "FALLFAVS" Charlie’s Custard - Charlie Noble I Breazy.com
Thank you! Your vape sounds amazing! I must try it. :D thank you for the coupon codes.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nanny22

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thank you! Your vape sounds amazing! I must try it. :D thank you for the coupon codes.

No Problem -- just in case the first link is out of your preference in MG (looks like their stock is low right now), I just got ANOTHER email where Charlie Noble is 20 % off with code "Weekend20" from Vapecentric. This one might even be cheaper: Charlie's Custard | Charlie Noble

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
No Problem -- just in case the first link is out of your preference in MG (looks like their stock is low right now), I just got ANOTHER email where Charlie Noble is 20 % off with code "Weekend20" from Vapecentric. This one might even be cheaper: Charlie's Custard | Charlie Noble
Thank you, Nanny22! :D

Reactions: Nanny22

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
4ee3130db620684c3c61c56b2efb340d.jpg

Hysteria

Sep 24, 2016
BontaniVape!
Just got it into the Shop the other day. It's a mix of vitamins & minerals.
They have bottles with titles like, "Anxiety/Stress Relief" & "Immune Boosting" etc..
They claim the solution absorbs quickly through the bloodstream while vaping.
Whether or not it actually does, or it's more of a gimmick.. hard to say haha.

It's still fascinating though, and I'll continue to try it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread