What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I'm enjoying a diy Charlie Noble Neptune's Nectar clone (by Djvapes at ELR). It's very close to JCinFLA's delicious Nannerberry recipe, but with Capella French Vanilla instead of Cotton Candy.
I got a variant of that recipe in rotation right now also, the only fruit recipe I am vaping on out of 8 mods in rotation. Quite tasty but after nearly 200mls of it vaped I will be glad when I can finally wash out that tank and switch it up to something else. I will probably have to switch it up to my 200+ml franken-tester bottle of about 12 different (mostly fruit and melon) single flavor testers that I dumped together so I at least keep one fruity mix in the rotation.

Reactions: tazzle

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Charlie Noble Pistachio RY4

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
mmmm, one of my fave store bought juices when I still bought. I have a variant of wayne walkers 'new pry4u' in the 'to be mixed soon' list but I got liters of juice steeping right now so it will have to wait a month or two to be mixed, then vaped 3 - 5 months from then looool.

currently vaping some diy 3mg neptunes nectar and some 0mg nutty cookie with a little something extra in it that I can't mention on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread