What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapinVegan

Feb 22, 2016
I just started buying DIYorDIE One Shot Flavor Concentrates, and I made up 7 Big Bottles Tonite that are gonna be Steeping For the Next (2 to 3 weeks). But, the Flavor I'm Absolutely Loving that I made up tonite is a DIYorDIE Shake & Vape called: Cuprian....which is Decadent Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream, and it's FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! I can't stop Vaping it. It tastes Exactly Like The Baskin Robbins 31 Flavors Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream I got as a Kid, back in the 70's. I'm Vaping on a Smok V8-T10 in the Beast SubOhm Tank at 130 Watts. And OMFG.....I Kid You Not....This Stuff Is Amazing! It's Probably One of THE BEST JUICES I've Every Made. Well, Thanks to DIYorDie, It Was A No-Brainer. As suggested on eCigExpress's Website, I mixed it at 13% Flavor with a 70VG/30PG Mix. This Is A True Shake & Vape, and I Couldn't Be Happier!!!

Reactions: dobroeutro

VapinVegan

Feb 22, 2016
FUNFETTI OG

"Referred to Wayne as one of his most difficult recipes to create, Funfetti OG is a Decadent and Rich Birthday Cake, covered with Sweet Vanilla Icing, topped with Sprinkles. With many companies trying to emulate this recipe, this is the ORIGINAL and the BEST. Perfect for those looking for a fun and fluffy confection with character." - as described on ecigExpress's website.

BEST MIXED AT: 16.75%, 70VG/30PG, and steeped for at least 5-10 DAYS.

I made up a 120 ml bottle of this stuff from a Flavor Concentrate created by: DIYorDIE. It's supposed to have a 5 to 10 day steep, but after ONLY 24 hours of steeping, this stuff is ABSOLUTELY SHINING!!! FUNFETTI OG is FREAKIN DELICIOUS!!! I can only wonder what a Full 10 Day Steep would do for this. I'm totally getting the Cake & The Vanilla Icing Flavor, and it's not too sweet, just PURE & BRILLIANT DELICIOUS FLAVOR. WOW!!! I'm SO sold on One Shot Flavors For My DIY Mixing Pleasure. DIYorDIE Is A MASTER MIXER!!! These One Shot Flavor Concentrates Are FAR BETTER Than ANY Pre-Mixed Bottled Juice That I've EVER Purchased From A Juice Shop. And I'm Talking About Pre-Mixed Juices That Sell For 30 Bucks A Bottle! Without naming any Boutique Juice Makers, those (30 ml) bottles that sell for $30.00 aren't even in the SAME LEAGUE with ENYAWREKLAW recipes. The Tedious Amounts of Time & Effort That Goes Into Wayne's DIY Recipes Really Shows In The Final Product. Sofar, out of the Two Flavors I've Mixed, Funfetti OG & Cuprian Are Absolutely Delicious!!!

WAYNE IS A GENIUS!!!

And Funfetti OG Is By Far My Favorite Cake Flavor I've Ever Tasted. I HIGHLY-RECOMMEND That Anybody Even Remotely Interested In Mixing Your Own DIY Juices, But You're Possibly Feeling A Bit Reluctant Because You've Never Done It Before.....JUST DO IT......You Won't Regret It, You'll Save TONS of Money, And You'll NEVER Go Back To Store Bought Juices Ever Again!

CHEERS!!!

Daniel Martinez

Sep 27, 2017
Hello all!

What juice are we vaping at this moment?
Currently I have a little mix..Dr.picnics munch berries with a tad bit of moon sugar by mrgoodvape nd a few drops of lost art unicorn puke...May not be for everyone but I have to say I love it!
I'm vaping on one of my works juice. Its Vaporfi's blueberry donut. A mix of Blueberry, Donut, and Custard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread