What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamJeff

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2012
United States
Actually, I got tired of flavor chasing and identifying and being tied to a vendor for an ADV. I ended up making a juice based on Flavor Apprentice's Double Dark Chocolate that I named "Quit Juice." Named that because a buddy of mine tried it on an extra, unregulated mech mod I had with a RDA and he stopped smoking analogs instantly upon trying it and he wasn't even trying to quit. Thing is, it's a rather bland and uneventful flavor with a somewhat smoky and slightly sweet, dark chocolate essence. Me, I've been vaping it for two years and he's been on it for about 9 months by now. It's basically something vapable that happens to go with most of the things an analog would go with.

At some point, trying to get an "experience" from everything one eats, smokes or drinks can often lead to over-thinking things a lot and it is nice to return to things that you just don't have to mentally dissect all the time, where something becomes valuable by way of consistency, with not much more than a utilitarian experience. I have been at that for awhile and I find I am enjoying my vaping a whole lot more.

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
Hand check:
ItZO1Aah.jpg

Get you some!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread