Status
Not open for further replies.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Well as it turns out I'm sensitive to PG so I just ditched my entire store bought stock of juice. Luckily I just got someone else to try vaping and attempt to quit smoking, so he'll have plenty of flavors to try out for free when his vape arrives.

So I made myself some 100% VG banana cream and I'm loving it. I think it could use a hint of caramel though.

McAnythingReally

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2015
Albany, NY
Trying out some Cinnamon Roll from a local vape shop's house line that I have never tried(Been to the shop, just never purchased anything from them due to CS issues).

Friend of mine stopped Vaping and passed along the left over juice he had. Don't think this will make it as my ADV today though, they overdid the cinnamon, and used the Red Hots cinnamon for this juice. The pastry flavor is being overshadowed by that "Big Red" Flavor almost. I think Ill have to sit down later and add some pastry notes in to see if I can get a balance back in it.

Ill probably switch off to some Drama Swirl from Charlies Chalk Dust shortly. This has hands down become one of my favorites, very sweet, but incredibly complex on the pallette. Different attys and builds really enhance so many different notes in this juice. Its a new experience every time, and I cant get past that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread