What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Vaping some Mother's Milkshake from Yaeliq in my Dripbox 160. Juice from the Holy Land, excellent Strawberry Milkshake! All their Milkshake line is very good.
Sounds good RT. Last week I received my first-ever order from Yaeliq, and Mother's Milkshake was in it. I'm looking forward to trying it out. After steeping of course.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Reactions: Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
Sounds good RT. Last week I received my first-ever order from Yaeliq, and Mother's Milkshake was in it. I'm looking forward to trying it out. After steeping of course.

I've only tried a handful of stuff from them, but it's all been good.

Reactions: KayP

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I've only tried a handful of stuff from them, but it's all been good.
Thanks, it gives me some comfort. I ordered quite a few to take advantage of the free shipping, and they currently do have a sale going on until end of July. $11 per 100ml bottle is very good if you ask me, especially for an Australian who has to pay for shipping left right and center, ontop of the B$ currency exchange rates.

Reactions: Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
Thanks, it gives me some comfort. I ordered quite a few to take advantage of the free shipping, and they currently do have a sale going on until end of July. $11 per 100ml bottle is very good if you ask me, especially for an Australian who has to pay for shipping left right and center, ontop of the B$ currency exchange rates.

I've been eyeing that sale too, but I got quite a bit of juice right now. All their Milkshake line is really good, their Apple Strudel is great, I like their Rootbeer Float too. I haven't tried any, but have heard from several people that their tobacco juices are very good. Shipping was pretty fast too, I got mine in a week, not bad going from Israel to Texas. I'm sure you'll enjoy it! :thumb:

Reactions: KayP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread