Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I'm waiting on a young blonde that like old deaf blind and bald men. LOL
juice form 3 different venders. RY4 is among all of them. Clearos from gotvapes and my first tank from IB Tanked. I'd have to look at my email to remember all the other things. Every day should be Christmas. Till the money runs out. LOL

Mustang73064

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Mustang, OK
Waiting on this from Vaporbeast:

EGO Twist Ultra Kit
Our Price: $65.00

This Twist ULTRA kit has everything you or a friend needs to get started! Easily adjust your voltage and dial in your flavor.

* Two EGO Twist batteries
* 900 mA
* Two CE4 Tanks
* Wall adapter and charger
* Instruction manual
* FREE zipper case
* Ming style drip tip

FEATURES:

* Voltage can be adjusted from 2.8V-4.8V.
* Adjust voltage by turning the the knob at the bottom
* LED indicator ring displays remaining battery life
* Short-circuit protection
* On/off function: Simply press the button quickly 5 times.
* Atomizer protection: If you press the button for 10 seconds, the battery will shut down
* Low Voltage protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 2.9V, the battery will shut down
* LED blinks 5 times to let you know your Twist is ready to be charged

BEASTLY BECAUSE: Every "vapor" (beginner to advanced) can use a Twist. This is an upgraded kit with the lighted battery ring and easy to read voltage indicators. FREE SHIPPING . FAST DELIVERY

cardenio

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
United States
This is The most vaping stuff ive ever had to wait for at one time so i figured id chime in. Ordered a provari, spare batteries for a zmax/lambo, a vivi nova tank, seven pack of drip tips, extra dual coil cartos, my first dual coil tank kit, four bottles of 18mg nic liquid(cutting down from 24mg) from dfwvapor.com and one bottle of bobas bounty to finally try. Ordered them all yesterday and im dying to get all this stuff and be content for a very long time :) a lot of people have me excited for em cool purchases guys, i especially envy the many people waiting on gg's lol

elmattias

Resident Miyagi
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
N'awlinz
This is The most vaping stuff ive ever had to wait for at one time so i figured id chime in. Ordered a provari, spare batteries for a zmax/lambo, a vivi nova tank, seven pack of drip tips, extra dual coil cartos, my first dual coil tank kit, four bottles of 18mg nic liquid(cutting down from 24mg) from dfwvapor.com and one bottle of bobas bounty to finally try. Ordered them all yesterday and im dying to get all this stuff and be content for a very long time :) a lot of people have me excited for em cool purchases guys, i especially envy the many people waiting on gg's lol

Dfwvapor has some amazing juice...One of my favorite vendors by far, plus they carry my favorite all-time juice brawndo... if you've never had any of their juice you should be in for a treat...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread