What do you do with multiple Reos if you only Vape a couple of juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
Hi All! Happy Saturday and I hope all y'all are well.

So I'm not looking to justify having multiple Reos. I've got 3 now and will buy a Woodvil or two (if I'm lucky) and maybe a few more LPs down the road. "Collect them All!"

While I have a lot of juice, I don't really Vape them all. I usually end up giving most of them away or only using them at work (vape shop and I have to Vape what we sell). At home I only really Vape my ADV, a peanut butter tobacco (recently discovered this is called a "555" with some extra peanut butter flavoring and I just ordered those flavors from TFA to try to make a dupe).

So sadly, my pink LP is just kinda sitting since I got the RM4 for it and I greatly prefer the RM2. I have two RM2s on two other Reos but I keep picking up the Reo with the 555 and neglecting the other two.

Is there a system I should work out? How do yall handle this?

Thanks! :)

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
So sadly, my pink LP is just kinda sitting

Well there is just something wrong with that statement. Sheesh!

Could put the same juice you like in all of them. Wouldn't have to go to the vapestation near as often.
girl_haha.gif
Just sayin'. . . I would love your predicamemt
girl_cool.gif

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
Oh Hon I should have thought of your feelings before I posted that so nonchalantly!!! FWIW I do LOVE the pink one! I just have the RM4 sitting on it and I just love my white and TRA Reos...well...Mr Pink is just the "odd man out" for now...until I buy an RM2 for him (planning on doing that after the Woodvil Sale).

Also need to dress Mr Pink up with a new drip tip. That might help things out.

I've thought about filling all 3 up with the same juice but for some reason I have a mental hurdle with that. Maybe if someone chimes in saying he or she does that too I'll be more inclined. :oops:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Just my experience. I have 4 in rotation, currently. I may add another, if I get a Woodvil. Anyway, one always has a tobacco, usually one of several RY4 versions I DIY. Another always contains a Carmel Cappuccino, a long time favorite, which I'll pick up at various times throughout the day. The other two will have various fruit/yogurt or desert type flavors.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
hmmmm, I have 8 and they all have basically the same flavor, unflavored, then if I fill one with diy vanilla, maybe it's contagious, it begins moving to the others.
After a vaping them all down a different intervals they end up back with unflavored. I have a tester set that goes with me to vape shops, so if I like a flavor, first I try it on one reo with a 1.0 build, then if it's good i'll try it on the other with a .5MM build. It is usually a different flavor experience.
So two flavors slightly different builds on Igo-s, reomizer, and nuppin' and wow, lots of variety!!!!
Collect them all!!! (i love that)

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I just have 3.. usually whatever I grab between 2 of them (Black wrinkle and hammer tone). The 3rd is for dirty outdoor jobs thst can take a beating (TAR).

All have unflavored DIY juice. Many different attys.. nice when I want to try different builds.

Still gunning for a resin and new 14500 mini shortly.

P.S. forgot to metion that I always like 2 for daily vaping.. less wear durring chain vaping hehe.. though thst was the in the past with me using 510 joye attys at 2 ohms at 5 volts on the vv reo. Burn threw an atty usually every 3 days so it was important to be dual fisted for chain vaping. Not so much anymore with rbas.

Reactions: Astron

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
In my opinion if you vape the same juice, 2 Reos is plenty. But I like to have several flavors at once, so that is a problem on the pocketbook. I get bored of the same flavors over and over. I do have some flavors I vape everyday. Then I have some flavors for changes, that I put in rotation. If I vape the same thing for very long, I can't taste it anymore. I wish 2-3 mods would be all I need.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Right on, Rule62. Can you tell me who you think sells the best RY4 flavors?

And who makes your Caramel Cappuccino?

All my juices are my own. I've been mixing for nearly 4 years. I haven't bought a bottle of juice in all that time. However, when I did buy juice, I liked classic type RY4s, such as Hangsen or Dekang.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Oh Hon I should have thought of your feelings before I posted that so nonchalantly!!! FWIW I do LOVE the pink one! I just have the RM4 sitting on it and I just love my white and TRA Reos...well...Mr Pink is just the "odd man out" for now...until I buy an RM2 for him (planning on doing that after the Woodvil Sale).

I've thought about filling all 3 up with the same juice but for some reason I have a mental hurdle with that. Maybe if someone chimes in saying he or she does that too I'll be more inclined. :oops:

I"m chiming!!! Some of my same flavored juices go in different Reos..cuz i'm a lazy oldbroad and that way I can go longer without changing batts or topping off the bottle!!!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Well, I've only got one reo so far...BUT I have the same liquid currently in 2 or 3 different tanks (run them on a 'Vari) and also have at least 3 different atties built, wicked, and already wet - with the same flavor.

It's my flavor. I vape it all day every day.
I have a few others, that OCCASIONALLY for a change of pace I will vape - but it's been quite a while since I lasted more than an hour or two on one of those!

So feel free to load up 3 Reos with you favorite.
:thumb:

Reactions: Astron
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread