• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
I am missing the throat hits but dont wanna raise nicotine. I am wondering what you guys look for when vaping that gives you the most enjoyable experiences. Please vote!

Raising the nic is NOT the only route to throat hit. You could also add some PG, or harsher flavorings or adjust the air and coil.

tjeco

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Manila, Philippines
Well, there are a lot of factors for me to get the perfect vape.
It would need to have the right amount of drag resistance for a restrictive lung hit, a warm to hot vapor, decent vapor production and FULL ON BLASTED FLAVOR with a True 6mg Nic Throat Hit. Pair it up with my favorite Juice then I have the perfect vape.

I cannot have a good flavor without Throat Hit, but I can survive with a Good Flavor and a nice throat hit with very minimal clouds.

For me, Flavor and TH goes together, and as a former Cloud Chaser, I couldn't care less in producing a steam train.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I chose more.

Flavor is a huge part of it for me as well.

But I chose the last option primarily because I feel that vaping is getting away from an axiom that used to be spoken on these forums quite often.

And thats K.I.SS or Keep It Simple Stupid.

Smoking was one of the easiest things in the world to do.

You pack the pack, open the pack, grab a cigarette, light it and inhale.

I try to keep vaping as simple and uncomplicated as I can. Ease of use is a big one for me.

Last edited:

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Clouds? Fine. Taste & scent? A must! Any issues breathing... I pay attention too as it may be a VG/PG or some additive my body does not agree with.

Have not had any issues with gunking up the coils I'm using at the wattage I'm using. I usually stay below the wattage range recommended on the coils, and they last much longer.

I'm lucky to live in Chicago, with family 35 SW miles of me. Lots of vape shops within 30 miles! I've been vaping for around a month now and dove in head first. I try and visit at least 4 new vape shops a week within 30 miles of home and probably have around another 6 months or so before I cover them all. I started by visiting a few vape sites, plus Reddit, to see what everyone was vaping, and ordered some liquids online.

Whenever I go in to the shops, I ask them what their top two vaping liquids are and often buy them, most of the time without even trying them out. I then may/may not try other liquids. This gives me a clue as to what is being sold out there and keeps my mind open to new vape stores, vape customers, and what is being sold. If they burn me and sell me something really bad, I may not go back. I certainly will be going back to places that b/c my everyday goto.

I bought a few tanks so that I did not have to rotate one tank so often, and am able to enjoy several flavors throughout the day.

Within that one month, btw online and retail store purchases my collection includes:
    2 - vape liquids I am not fond of that I bought online.
    26 - different 30ml liquids
    2 - 125ml flasks of liquids I liked

1- SIGELEI 75W mod
    2 - Aspire, Atlantis II tanks
    1 - Aspire, Triton tank

Quite a few boxes of coils in all different ranges, but mostly 0.3ohm, as I have found them to vape the cleanest. Coils rarely have to be replaced when vaping at 45 to 50w on 0.3ohm coils with my setup. Cannot say the same for 0.5ohm coils.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    I should also say that most of my liquids are 6mg. My 2 - 125ml flasks are 3mg, but they are my go to vape. I've tried 12mg, and all that I can say is order it or buy it already at that level, with additional flavorings if you feel it needs it to cover for the nicotine base. The higher the nicotine is (especially if added at the shop) kills flavor.

I'm thinking abt getting in to making my own liquids b/c the industry is coming under attack here in Chicago by greedy Democrats. Either they are voting on or it is soon to pass, a tax of $6 to $9 per 30ml bottle of vape liquid. 0.25 cents per ml is where they are at now and it may be more. It is crazy.... so protect your hobby folks! There are forum posts on this site that tell you what to buy, where to buy, and there are some very knowledgeable people online here!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread