What do you think about the Vapor Zeus in these colors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
I know who would be drooling over them, Katz, she would have at least 1 of every color :laugh:

Now Nailz, whatever gave you that idea???

Love the purple. That's the only one I'd consider - for now (remember, never say never!) Mind you, the leopard would look cool when I felt like releasing my inner diva.

And I want turquoise!!! If that is what Morandir calls panther blue - that is what I want too. With matching smileos for both the purple & turquoise. These options would tempt me to buy.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Now Nailz, whatever gave you that idea???

uhmmm might be your collection of batteries katz :laugh:
    r8E7SMG.jpg

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Despite that rainbow of titans, my current collection of batteries in use is decidedly monochrome:

View attachment 237414

Since seeing that collection of colours, I think I'd have to have the leopard spot one. And maybe the blue tiger stripe one. Hmmm, anyone notice the cat theme going here?

Wow so many :w00t:

But think it would be worth V4L to do the colors, they will get enough custom from you alone, as got some catching up to do, to match the titan collection ;)

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    :lol::lol::lol: Not this time Nailz. Compare the price of a titan to a zeus. Not only that, I'm a bit over it. I loved the diamond tips & different LEDs on the titans, and it was fun at the time.
    Now I am happy with my zeus & DAVs. Only reason I use both is that one of my juices doesn't work well at 5v and one does.

Still, the patterns are tempting...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread