What does your forum name mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARMYVAPR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
North Carolina
My name means that I am in the ARMY, I vape dont smoke. Currently deployed and looking for a mod tuff enough to stand my work enviroment, currentlt i have a small batery that I have to recharge every 2 hours at work and a SB that I only use in my room because it looks just to nice and a little fragile for my job, but i love it when i get to my room and i switch to a real 3.7v vaping instead of the small batery.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
I think you'll be happy with a REO. It's made out of aircraft aluminum (only bottom feeder that's made from this) that WILL last a lifetime. It's fully mechanical in that you never have to worry about dropping it or putting it through hell. REO's will still work even if you drop it in water from what I've heard.

WELCOME TO THE REO sub-forum!!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
My name means that I am in the ARMY, I vape dont smoke. Currently deployed and looking for a mod tuff enough to stand my work enviroment, currentlt i have a small batery that I have to recharge every 2 hours at work and a SB that I only use in my room because it looks just to nice and a little fragile for my job, but i love it when i get to my room and i switch to a real 3.7v vaping instead of the small batery.

Washvap is right. A REO is just what you need. A Grand will last you well over the two hours. Six ml or juice with you. And the quality and durability of it will amaze you. They have been run over by cars, left out in the rain, dropped and soaked in water for a couple of days. All still worked with a new atty and battery. Body is one solid piece of aluminum. No wires. You can run it under warm water, dry it and vape. You will not be disappointed in a REO.

vanZilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2011
Los Angeles
I used to play football - was a Defensive Tackle.

I played with a reckless abandon - throwing my body all over the place. On third downs I would come up to the line of scrimmage and growl (like a dog), hoof at the ground (like a bull about to charge), beat my chest (like a gorilla), or roar (like a lion).

It was generally accepted that I was, at least, half-crazy (like, for real).

My last name is Van Sant (Dutch, 2 words - go figure). So, they began calling me "Van-Zilla" (half Van Sant - half Godzilla).

Long story short - I gave up the game of football - but kept the nickname .. have used it ever since.

8 :]

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
Hi My real name is Barbie. I have been a red head all my life so I thought redhead would be fitting. Yes I have got freckles and blue eyes. No the saying that redheads have bad tempers does not hold true for me unless someone makes me mad. that only happens when someone lies to me or steals from me. And the one somes from the fact that therd is only one of me so thus redheadone.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
Thank goodness more people joined in on this thread. I thought it was gonna be dead after a day.

I'm really enjoying this thread washvap :)

Now if only Rob would come in here and satisfy everyone's curiosity.....there has GOT to be an interesting story behind his screen name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread