Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I've seen numerous threads about the Uwell Crown tank. Sounds great!

Comes with 3 coils, top fill and seems to deliver on flavor and vapor production.....

I'd also love to give the T-VCT tank, from OBS a try.... also has top fill, has a plate to prevent spitting of juice, adjustable juice flow holes, which can be adjusted from outside of the tank....

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find either of these in the U.S.

Anyone else waiting on a new tank? Just curious...

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
One that kicks out as much flavor as my RDA's. From everything I've watched and read, the flavor on an RTA is a big step down from the flavor on an RDA. But I'm wide open to suggestions! Are there any rebuildable sub-ohm tanks that 1) aren't a nightmare to build 2) aren't a leaky PITA and 3) chuck the Flavor?

mrmonday

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2014
Carmel, California
One that kicks out as much flavor as my RDA's. From everything I've watched and read, the flavor on an RTA is a big step down from the flavor on an RDA. But I'm wide open to suggestions! Are there any rebuildable sub-ohm tanks that 1) aren't a nightmare to build 2) aren't a leaky PITA and 3) chuck the Flavor?
goliath v2?

mrmonday

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2014
Carmel, California
OBS T-VCT SUB TANK | E-Cigarette Forum My thoughts are in the last post. You can get the OBS at WetVapes...Only place that sells it that I'm aware of.

Only tank I'm waiting on is the Crown. And the new Kanger mini is looking sweet as well in black and white with a new rba deck and new airflow and new .5ohm coils that go up to 60w!
Anyone know if the crown is compatible with other coils like the starre, herakles, beast, and subverter mini are?

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
If you haven't seen it I'd recommend the youde zephyrus. There is a thread somewhere about it. Under 30 bucks, amazing airflow and a dual coil rba. Compared to a lot of the others for the price it rocks. Several folks have said better airflow than billow 2 etc... I have a simple .24 build in mine running 40 watts and it has great vapor production and flavor. Is definitely my favorite tank.

WilsonPhillips

Feb 26, 2015
I got my Zephyrus last week and it is just what I was waiting for. The only thing I am waiting for now, is a Plus sized version of it. They claim this one holds 5ml, but my syringe says it holds 4ml. I would settle for a new chimney/glass kit to increase the capacity. Another nice add-on would be a single-coil RBA base. This would make it easier to do higher ohm/low wattage builds to use on smaller mods. Not everyone has the desire, or in some cases, equipment to vape at 40+ watts.

I did find one BIG con on it though. The machining on the Base and Airflow Control Ring are pretty sharp. I grabbed a diamond hone and smoothed those edges down, but that really needs to be addressed.

Reactions: mrmonday

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Crown and VCT 40$ for the pair at ecigarettelobby.com. I got mine in 8 biz days I think. That is an eternity when used to amazonia prime.
Careful with the glass for the VCT pretty brittle. Managed to break both that came with it. First one was my bad as the tank fell when I first got it in and the replacement I managed to break from regular cleaning. Still a decent tank tho, have the Mega version but its unused for some time now.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
This is exactly what I've been waiting for....

11401524_580678732071507_1504357768585105314_n.jpg

The Freemax Starre, one of if not THE best performing subohm tanks now with top-fill and temperature control coils.

Just plain awesome.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Your vs my tank behind the playground at lunch buddy. Leave the dancing banana though, it kinda freaks me out :eek:

You REALLY think your tank can compare to a Starre?

Try this...

Fill it with 100% VG.
Set your wattage to 70W or higher.
Now chain vape at least 10 full lung hits without stopping. One hit right after another.
Now crank the wattage up to 100W and do the same.

It's no problem with the Starre. It just chucks out vapor like an old steam locomotive. Not a single burnt or dry hit, even with chain vaping 100% VG at 100W.

The only tank that's even close to the Starre is the Herakles. All others pale in comparison.

Reactions: Shigura

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
This is exactly what I've been waiting for....

11401524_580678732071507_1504357768585105314_n.jpg

The Freemax Starre, one of if not THE best performing subohm tanks now with top-fill and temperature control coils.

Just plain awesome.
Ooo I wonder if it'll still take the Atlantis ni200 coils, in which case it already has TC capability :lol:

You REALLY think your tank can compare to a Starre?

Try this...

Fill it with 100% VG.
Set your wattage to 70W or higher.
Now chain vape at least 10 full lung hits without stopping. One hit right after another.
Now crank the wattage up to 100W and do the same.

It's no problem with the Starre. It just chucks out vapor like an old steam locomotive. Not a single burnt or dry hit, even with chain vaping 100% VG at 100W.

The only tank that's even close to the Starre is the Herakles. All others pale in comparison.
Dear god I can feel my lungs hurting just by reading that. I have an Arctic tank and jacked that sucker up to 100w and I can honestly say nooo way way to hot of a vape.

Anyways top filling should be a standard now, and hopefully more of these tanks can get into TC coils as well. But I'll definitely look into that Starre Pro for sure. But I'm pretty sure my Silo Beast (damnable thing finally shipped) will do me pretty... Except for the price tag... :thumbs:

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Dear god I can feel my lungs hurting just by reading that. I have an Arctic tank and jacked that sucker up to 100w and I can honestly say nooo way way to hot of a vape.

Ahh, but the Arctic tank has a recommended max wattage of 80W. The Starre is recommended up to 100W but can actually go much higher. It has better airflow and can handle higher wattages without burning your lungs up. The cyclopse airflow holes on the Starre are easily the largest I've ever seen. Absolutely massive in size.

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Ahh, but the Arctic tank has a recommended max wattage of 80W. The Starre is recommended up to 100W but can actually go much higher. It has better airflow and can handle higher wattages without burning your lungs up. The cyclopse airflow holes on the Starre are easily the largest I've ever seen. Absolutely massive in size.
Unfortunately the arctic sits... Indefinitely I might add lol it isn't a bad tank at all. But my vaping preferences have changed quite a bit since then, which is why it sits.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
You know what I'm waiting for, nothing, not now I have the Starre tank. Great to be satisfied and not be tank chasing. When you have the best tank, no need to buy another one :banana:

Well this didn't last long hahaha

I'm waiting for the Freemax Starre, version 3, might be here today I hope, not many people have them, pretty hard to get hold of atm. Can't wait ! :banana: EDIT - it was posted today :(, ah well, what is it about vape mail, isn't it great, I seem to have a need for it, even though I don't need any more tanks. Im sick :confused:

My Freemax Starre v2 is up for grabs (UK Only) if anyone is interested, can I even post that here ? Sorry if it breaks rules, if so, I will remove it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread