What the best wattage for aspire mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly123

Sep 12, 2016
Hi folks what would the best wattage settings be for a aspire mini im running it at 12 does that seem about right been smoking 43 years and this is my first vape i use a innokin disrupter with it thanks for any help
Not had a ciggy for 3 weeks the longest i ever went was 3 days lol
Sorry folks if this is in the wrong section

Last edited:

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Hi folks what would the best wattage settings be for a aspire mini im running it at 12 does that seem about right been smoking 43 years and this is my first vape i use a innokin disrupter with it thanks for any help
Not had a ciggy for 3 weeks the longest i ever went was 3 days lol
Sorry folks if this is in the wrong section
I started on an N mini at 8 watts and stayed there for months and finally drifted up to 12 watts. A brother of mine has been vaping for 18 months, still on his N mini and still at 8 watts. The higher resistance coils it uses turn electricity into heat more efficiently than lower resistance builds. 8-12 watts is what the N mini design has in mind.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
I started on the mini. Stick with in the range that is stated on the coil and you should be fine. Different juices are better at diff watts. I gave mine to my brother after I acquired many more tanks, rtas ect. Was kinda missing it in my collection. Bought one today for $5 !(used) Didn't even relize they have all new Triton coils for it. Picked up the Clapton 1.8 coils for it. Vaping at 16w. I think it can probably go higher too. Want to try the 1.2 coils next. I think the ramp up time will be faster on those coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread