Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
obs is a sub ohm tank, designed with greater airflow to support sub ohm coil usage... the protank 2 and 3 likely will not have similar airflow, as they are designed for plus-ohm coils, I believe - have not used them, so cannot give definitive opinion... the atlantis mega is an excellent tank with good aiflow, also designed for sub ohm vaping...

MoDmAnDaN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Spanaway, Wa.
I have the freemax starre and I like it a lot. It might be what you are looking for. However, there are some new tanks coming out that look REALLY cool.

Aspire Triton: Aspire - Aspire Triton
SMOK TFV4: TFV4 - Atomizer

Yup, the starre is a good choice, my wife upgraded all her protank 3's she was using to starre and is not looking back. The problem is airflow in the Protank 3, it's airlow is very tight and if you pull to hard, you'll suck juice.

And yes mydget23, there are ALWAYS newer and cool looking tank. That's been a hobbyist issue of mine. I'm always buying the latest and greatest thing coming out. Good for me, but not my wallet!! :eek::eek:

Reactions: mydget23

Jeremy Schreiber

May 27, 2015
If you are looking for a really cheap tank that is great, look at the Smok VCT. I have an Atlantis, Atlantis 2, and Arctic and would say that, for the price, the VCT/TCT (they have interchangeable coils) is likely just as good holds 5ml of liquid (have been seen them online for 22$ or less). I also hear great things about the freemax starre. Then again, as mydget23 just pointed out, new tanks are coming out, you may have to wait to see how they work although they look really cool (e.g., Aspire Triton and Smok TFV).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread