What's in the Exhale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
Lingers in my car for a while but I haven't noticed a film yet but then again I really didn't smoke cigs in my roadster to begin with.

I have noticed that my skin has gotten oily since I've started vaping which is interesting since people complain about dehydration. But my face, chest and back are always a little oily whereas I've never had oily skin before. hmm... (I use PG)

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
I have noticed that my skin has gotten oily since I've started vaping which is interesting since people complain about dehydration. But my face, chest and back are always a little oily whereas I've never had oily skin before. hmm... (I use PG)

Pics or it didn't happen! :pervy:

geeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Neither here nor there
So does anybody else have a problem with film on their car windows?
Just curious.

Absolutely, I get a film on my windshield. It seems to be worse when it's cold outside. Maybe the vapor hits the cold windshield and sticks. I have to clean the windshield pretty regularly, otherwise it's like a fog that won't clear.

falconsforge

Jan 29, 2010
Brisvegas
The more i read Im swinging towards the exhale can be problematical for pg intolerance. Specifically a rash around the throat and exposed neckline. Chain vaping a new mod into a slight breeze left me with some wicked swelling and rash. The throat/neckline rash seems reasonably common along with the area under the nose/mustache area.

Lina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I found this a few days ago... cannot remember where... in one of the forums here.

Attachments

• dondaboomvape-albums-pictures-used-posts-picture2596-smoke-vs-vapor-towel.jpg
    dondaboomvape-albums-pictures-used-posts-picture2596-smoke-vs-vapor-towel.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread