Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
That's my favorite thing about the Go-go, the voltage is right at my sweet spot so there's no need for VV. I've been using the same batteries since DV has been in business and they don't show any sign of slowing down. I use a few at a time because I like to change up my flavors often throughout the day so they go for days between charges. It's the least messiest, fussiest PV I've ever used.

TamJeff

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2012
United States
That's my favorite thing about the Go-go, the voltage is right at my sweet spot so there's no need for VV. I've been using the same batteries since DV has been in business and they don't show any sign of slowing down. I use a few at a time because I like to change up my flavors often throughout the day so they go for days between charges. It's the least messiest, fussiest PV I've ever used.

The voltage is at the sweet spot for a lonnnnng time. Takes me about 19 hrs of awake time or 3 ml of juice to kill a battery and it keeps going right to the flashing light. Haven't touched an EGO or my LT since I got the Go-go. I too hope these stay around for awhile. I work in a fab/machine shop primarily with anodized aluminum and stainless steel with aerospace/defense associations and the stainless Go-go blends right in. I was about to go all Einstein and build a mad mod of my own, but since I got the Go-go, there really is no point!

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
The voltage is at the sweet spot for a lonnnnng time. Takes me about 19 hrs of awake time or 3 ml of juice to kill a battery and it keeps going right to the flashing light. Haven't touched an EGO or my LT since I got the Go-go. I too hope these stay around for awhile. I work in a fab/machine shop primarily with anodized aluminum and stainless steel with aerospace/defense associations and the stainless Go-go blends right in. I was about to go all Einstein and build a mad mod of my own, but since I got the Go-go, there really is no point!

you know.... there is room in my shop for custom products :)
If you could make a tube that is "ECF" safe... well... :)

TamJeff

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2012
United States
you know.... there is room in my shop for custom products :)
If you could make a tube that is "ECF" safe... well... :)

Believe me, I thought about it. Especially after seeing the hype over the provari. Essentially, I would want it to work just like the Go-go does. And it does it a lot cheaper than I could even build it for myself. Considered also a rebuildable atty, which we actually have fittings for. My problem is that I have too many projects/hobbies as it is and whenever I start wandering into inventive mode, that little voice inside chimes in with, "You have a lot of nerve!" I did manage to modify the cone (I have another on the way and thanks again for the fast service) for the Go-go to slip down over the 3.5 ml clearomizer by knocking about 3/16ths off the top of it and deburring and polishing the edge on the rouge wheel so it looks factory at least. If one of these clearomizers would ever burn out, I would like to make a shorter 2 ml out of one for taking on the boat.

GoCone.jpg

I wish they had this same diameter clearomizer that was shortened down to around 2ml. I am willing to put up with the length for how it hits and it's quite a bit shorter and less bulky than the LT.

TamJeff

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2012
United States
I like that cone a LOT (hint, hint).

My choice of clearomizers/Go-go fits that scenario of "putting lipstick on a pig" with just about anything you could do to it but the cone mod was more about supporting the lengthy Vision, which it does rather well. I ordered a spare cone, but it is slightly different than the one that came with. I would have had to take more off of the length on the cone I ordered separately. All I did was take the whistle tip off and see where the clear tube stopped on the inside of the cone to tell how far done it needed to be trimmed.

It could be that the extra cone is slightly longer than the stock one, but since I trimmed it before I got the new one, I have nothing for a comparison.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread