What's what with vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rourke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Brooklyn, CT
Welcome. I think you need to submit more posts before you can post a link. The more you most the more permissions you get. I don't know anything about dry attachments so I am not going to try and answer your question, but I sure somebody who does know about dry attachments will help you soon. Good luck.

Reverend Brimstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
New Orleans
I prefer not to have the mvp2 because of the size. I like the more slim styles. Which is why I like the vv Itaste 3.0.
Any 510 attachment should work. If your itaste has outer threading as well, you should be able to use any ego attachment. My understanding is that the itaste vv v3.0 has both threads. Mine does.

proxion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2014
NB, Canada
Any 510 attachment should work. If your itaste has outer threading as well, you should be able to use any ego attachment. My understanding is that the itaste vv v3.0 has both threads. Mine does.

Bingo. My CLK has the same threads. All devices Ive seen at the few brick and mortar stores in my location have them except the smaller ones which sport 510 only.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk

Reverend Brimstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
New Orleans
Bingo. My CLK has the same threads. All devices Ive seen at the few brick and mortar stores in my location have them except the smaller ones which sport 510 only.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk
I think the ego threading was added in the v3.0, and possibly not until an update to that model. I know some online retailers only list the 510 threading, even though the listing is the v3.0.

But to the original question, 510 should generally work, provided the tank or whatever is well made.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Tanks also need coils that you have to replace over time. Here is a pic of the 510/Ego threading.

EGO:510.jpg

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
If you intend to vaporize dry tobacco or whatever "material", yes a dry material atomizer that is 510 compatible should fit. But Im not sure if there is a version of ohms law for those devices??? It may be safer to make your first purchase for a dry vaporizer to be a kit with battery and atty made to work together. They even have triple atomizers that vaporize dry [leaf], wax, and eliquid. With that said, this is an eliquid only forum in case you didn't realize.

Last edited by a moderator:

proxion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2014
NB, Canada
Zelphie, Ω's law applies to all electrical circuits, no matter what nature. And power is always related to Ω's law, (I^2*R, V^2/R)

Stota, the only (solid) vaporizers I'm familiar with... I am not allowed speaking about. You may have trouble reaching the temperatures required to vaporize from solid material, and you might have trouble finding a device that will allow you to press the button long enough to get a decent "puff". Also, what you call "wax" will completely clog the atomizer with resin residue.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but anyhow, you will have realized by now that we only deal with ejuice here - no solids. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread