When am I no longer considered a "new member"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
15 is the magic number! keep posting! Go down to the suppliers forums to see who has 36mg. China quit sending it to us, so it's harder to find now. There are a couple of suppliers who have it though, As for cheap..hmmm, they all seem to charge about the same for liquids from 4.95 to 9.99 for 10ml bottles. Again you just have to click on each forum and see what the price is today..maybe they will be offering a deal.
Welcome to ECF!:)

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
... you can remember someone else's answer in another post, find the link and post it in the new thread in under one minute 25 seconds.

... you can list the five big battery mods with bullet points within 16 seconds of the OP's question.

... you have lost six or more attys to flooding, over cleaning or have lost an ear drum from blowing out a flooded atty from tip end.

... when you can make your own nicotine juice from snus packets and an apple core.

... when three or more other 'no longer new members' have you on their ignore list.

... when you have had to clean your keyboard with vodka or everclear because you spilled your vg on it while perfecting your ry4 DYI juice.

... when Trog has added a comment to a thread you have started.

... when you know who the hell Trog is and what country he is from.

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA
... you can remember someone else's answer in another post, find the link and post it in the new thread in under one minute 25 seconds. i Can't do that to much and i am a moderators :p

... you can list the five big battery mods with bullet points within 16 seconds of the OP's question. or at least know where to find the info. lets see
1. SD flashlight mod
2. proteidge
3. Chuck
4. Bullet
5. homemade versions of the above.

... you have lost six or more attys to flooding, over cleaning or have lost an ear drum from blowing out a flooded atty from tip end.
that happens :p
... when you can make your own nicotine juice from snus packets and an apple core. to hardcore for a less then new members

... when three or more other 'no longer new members' have you on their ignore list.
that's to far but could happen
... when you have had to clean your keyboard with vodka or everclear because you spilled your vg on it while perfecting your ry4 DYI juice. close to that happened and yes i had to clean my laptop with everclear.

... when Trog has added a comment to a thread you have started. ok that happens he likes to talk.

... when you know who the hell Trog is and what country he is from.[/quote] England maker of the SD.

there your less of a newbie already.

He also forgot to mention when a moderator moves a post out of the newbie area that you started BTW moved.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
... you can remember someone else's answer in another post, find the link and post it in the new thread in under one minute 25 seconds. i Can't do that to much and i am a moderators :p

... you can list the five big battery mods with bullet points within 16 seconds of the OP's question. or at least know where to find the info. lets see
1. SD flashlight mod
2. proteidge
3. Chuck
4. Bullet
5. homemade versions of the above.

that happens :p
... when you can make your own nicotine juice from snus packets and an apple core. to hardcore for a less then new members

that's to far but could happen
... when you have had to clean your keyboard with vodka or everclear because you spilled your vg on it while perfecting your ry4 DYI juice. close to that happened and yes i had to clean my laptop with everclear.

... when Trog has added a comment to a thread you have started. ok that happens he likes to talk.

... when you know who the hell Trog is and what country he is from.
England maker of the SD.

there your less of a newbie already.

He also forgot to mention when a moderator moves a post out of the newbie area that you started BTW moved.[/quote]
Then what about KENT C hi remember every thing ,is him a hiden God?

WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS POST ? ALL THE WORDING WERE WRONG

Last edited:

ReggieReg

Moved On
Sep 20, 2009
I know hi is not a moderator, I just meant that hi has the gift of a photography memory, not offence, remember that this forum and his member are my
english teacher

I don't get it, but anyways...off or on topic....

I can't post threads in the classifieds and a few others, any reason why? I would like to trade a few of my e-cigs for stuff!!!

Help appreciated!!

RR

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.

I can't post threads in the classifieds and a few others, any reason why? I would like to trade a few of my e-cigs for stuff!!!

Help appreciated!!

RR
What dont you get?
the classifieds I don't know, but there are some other post that you need to subcribe to them, just spend more time reading we have all the queston here, or just ask we are ready to help

Last edited:

lordmage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2008
Dundalk,Maryland, USA

Help appreciated!!

RR
reggie you should be able to attempt when you have 25 post and if you still have issues send SJ a pm about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread