Am I on punishment ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiltypleasures

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2014
Greensboro NC
I answered a question on another thread mentioning what field I work in (scared to say) but not the specifics:blink: because several others have mentioned they do the same and come here for info and help as I do and was notified that ECF considered that "pre-advertising":confused: . Since then, I have no longer received any notifications or likes on my other post .. I am wondering if this has anything to do with the like update issue or punishment ?

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Seems to me that visiting sites covering topics having to do with the business you are in would almost be required? You visit sites about vaping to see what Vapers are wanting to but from your store. Not paying attention to customer need is why NEWPAPERS are not good business. Newpapers being the people who first hearalded and cheered the internet, are being killed by the same. Because the Newpapers didn't pay attention to what they were saying customer wanted. You think race drivers read fashion blogs or Doctors spend much time studying automotive repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread