When are they going to open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuklaki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Georgia
Thank you for the updates. I totally understand the difficulties of being a small business and trying to grow-the delays it causes. I think that the disappointment comes only because we love your juices soo much. <3 I'll be anxiously waiting news that you are re-opened and wishing you much luck and love from Georgia! Best of luck to you on the move.

DawnsFolly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
Saint Petersburg, Florida
Congrats MsT!

I'm so very happy for you. Glad it wasn't due to a mishap. If you are going to have "problems", these are the kind to have. You've certainly worked hard for your success and deserve all the good things happening now.

With an order in the pipleline Brandon went above & beyond in letting me know the status. Thank you for that. I had been praying that you didn't get another blizzard or bad effects from Sandy.

Amazing - being out of your fine juice has not caused any fatalities. :evil:

Hugs & best of luck with the move.

Moody2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wishing you the best of luck and totally understand the delay. I think it is just some of our nerves that get to us when we are afraid of running out of juice. We are Ms T addicts and don't know what to do if we ran out. But so happy for your success in the business and good luck on the move.

And thank you Brandon for updating us. I am one of the orders in queue and I appreciated the email.

Hugs n kisses Ms T n Brandon

Penemue

Oct 25, 2012
Florida
Thank you for the update. Just like everyone else I'm jones-ing, but I'm sure I'll be fine. I understand the trouble and difficulty it can be moving...I moved 3000 miles from California to Florida, it was beyond a headache. Once you're caught up are you going to try and take a few orders or just make the move and re-open? You mentioned that you should be up and running by Dec 3rd, it might be easier just to open the web site for orders a day or two in advance and let your loyal fans make some big orders before Christmas. That way the day you do open you'll have a number of orders ready and waiting for you to start.

Brandon's emails and your offer are greatly appreciated. That panicy feeling you're getting from everyone is their fear that you're closing for good. As our favorite crafter of juice, it's something that we worry about. Very excited to have my next order arrive and rationing what I have left as best I can.

Good luck with everything!

adamgdup24

Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
fayetteville Tennessee
Anyone know if Mrs t was able to mail anything today I'm getting very low on juice and now I'm out of cash to get some. I have limited funds for juice so this setback is gonna have me in a bind. I don't want to seem like " THAT GUY" however I ordered with plenty of time for shipping. Now with my order in limbo I can't just go buy some because I don't have the money. I hope all goes well and I understand that this setback is for the good of the company and therefore good for us. I only want an estimate as to when I might receive my order. It has been almost 2 weeks thanks for the updates and feedback so far. And in sorry for this complaint.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
The only thing I know for sure right now is that Ms T has returned to Maine. After driving for hours and hours straight, I know she needed a little shut-eye before she can get up and start cranking out orders. For those interested, when she gets to your order, your status will change and you should receive an update email. I am expecting to hear from her in a bit, but this is all I can tell you for now. I know everyone is interested in updates as to what is going on, and one of us will give more info as soon as we can.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
I got a return email on November 17th with a link that Ms T "jumped into it last night and gave the most current news I know." The link is this very thread, so NO, I guess nothing. This is happening a bit too often for someone who only vapes Gourmet Vanilla from her. The previous email stated she would be" up and running within a couple days", that was written on November 13th., a full week ago. Frustrating since I don't even have an order pending, once it does re-open it will still be delayed by weeks, maybe months, who knows. I do know that this move will hopfully help with these delays and it will happen less. I love her juice, so I will try and be patient, but I seem to keep getting the wrong information. It would be nice to know when she will be able to start taking orders again...that's all. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
The problem with the time line is that there wasn't one, and information about the future was sporadic. This is something that came up suddenly, and it made perfect sense in both business and personal ways for Ms T. Since moving was already part of her plan, how could she not jump at the chance? I hope I have been clear the many times I have said this, but this whole thing with the move is the first step to improving processing and shipping times. I have seen many emails and posts where people seem to feel like this is something we are doing "to" them, which of course is the farthest thing from what we would want to do. There are certain events in life that come up suddenly with repercussions. I am pretty sure that just about everyone here should know that concept well. This has been one of those events that cannot be predicted with any accuracy, and one for which her work never allows time. She has wanted to do this for over a year, but was always too busy. Basically, it had to happen some time, and that time happens to be now. Ms T was also unable to control the time line from her end, having to deal with various other people. One person she had the misfortune of dealing with literally cost us all two days.

So, we are sorry for the time line and the lack of information. I do not yet know when we will be taking orders again. Ms T will have to balance paying for a move, working, and actually moving hundreds of miles away. Believe me, if I had more knowledge, I would share; and I will when I have it. Some who emailed me are still awaiting reply because I do not yet have anything new to tell. Many people are emailing me saying very nice things and expressing understanding of the situation, which we appreciate. Some are talking going to other juice vendors. If you need to try another vendor to get you through, it's ok. We understand that you need liquid. We will still be here for you when you want to return, and you may even notice the benefits of this whole move. If you decide to leave us permanently because of the inconvenience of our expansion, well, I am sorry to see you go but I admittedly do not understand that point of view.

Please be patient. It is a good thing.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

adamgdup24

Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
fayetteville Tennessee
I understand the necessity to move. I would just like an update on my order. I feel like I have been plenty patient and will continue to do so. My favorite juice is snickerdoodle so what choice do I have. As far as people threatening to use other vendors that is pretty childish, however I can also understand people being frustrated. It may be worth it in the long run but some people that don't know business may not see that way. I'm sure some see it like they have spent money with the expectation of getting there favorite juice in a few days to a week not a month. So I see it from both sides I just really don't want to use backup juice until after Thanksgiving but I feel like that is what's coming thanks all

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
UPDATE:

Ms T is home, and was able to get a little rest after a long, stressful, but productive trip. More details about all that will come later, however Ms T IS moving. She is back to work tonight (11/20) and 40 orders (or so) should be shipping in the morning. She will be pushing hard to get all the rest of the waiting orders out within the next four days. Those with orders in queue will receive email status updates. Remember, "Awaiting Shipping" means it is being produced, "Shipped" means it has shipped and your tracking number is included. Thank you all for waiting so patiently, and we are very sorry your orders were most affected by this interruption. You all are her top priority.

Aside from catching up all the waiting orders, T will also need time to actually move. Her time frame to complete the move is two weeks from now. During this time, we will have limited openings of the site. We do not know how many openings we will have. We will try to announce them as far ahead of time as possible. Important: it will ONLY stay open until we reach 40 orders for that opening! We have no idea how long that will take. We are sorry to have to limit it like this but (1) Ms T has to move. (2) T feels like this is better than just keeping the site closed the whole time (3) this is the beginning of more improvements to come.

Our first website opening session will begin at 10pm EST on Sunday night, 11/25. As soon as we have reached the limit of 40 orders, the site will again be closed. Tentatively, our next session will be the following Wednesday, 11/28. We will announce more info about the second session as we get closer to Wednesday.

Thank you all for bearing with us, we are very excited about the future this will bring for all of us. It may be a little rough for the next couple of weeks, but please see this as the VERY good thing it is. The fun stuff will start happening soon!

Thanks,
Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread