B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Hey jes, welcome to ECF!

E liquid is a consumable, like the gas in a car. It doesn't evaporate per say but is vaporized by your coil (aeresolized actually, technically).

As you vape, the level will drop until you need to refill.

What kind of PV (personal vaporizer, ie e-cig) are you using? Depending on your device, you may be able to see the e liquid level (I'm assuming that's not the case with what your using due to your question). That being said, as your juice level gets low, you very well may experience a change in the vapors taste and/or production signaling you that it's time to top it off.

Congrats on quitting the cigs, I tried vaping as a last ditch attempt to quit myself, about 5 years ago. It's working out pretty well for me so far, I'm thinking it just may have done the trick ;)

Reactions: zoiDman

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
Welcome!

Not much to add to @B2L's reply but you won't be able to post any more in this thread once the answers are posted. As has been stated, it will vary a bit depending on your set-up, but in a lot of cases you can see the juice level depleting and it's clear when it's time to change. Otherwise, yes, there will be a noticeable change in taste as any given wick/coil dries out. It will start to taste harsh and a little burnt. The moment this happens even slightly (or ideally before, once you are more comfortable knowing when that is), it's time for a refill. If you are using a tank, you can basically top off any time there's room for more juice but should be able to see the level fairly clearly in most modern set-ups.

Good luck!

Reactions: --SaL--
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread