Where can I buy an Athena Smart 20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I would like to buy another Athena Smart 20, but the store where I bought it closed. Rather than finding another B&M where I can buy it, I'd like to just order one online because I hear it's cheaper that way. I am leary of being sold an inferior product that is passing itself off as a Smart 20 however. Would anyone recommend to me some online retailers of e cig hardware that are trustworthy and aren't likely to send me an inferior product masquerading as a Smart 20?

Thank you!!

Reactions: Susan~S

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
The only place I found an Athena Smart 20 is NatureVape in the UK. Have no way of knowing if it is a clone. However it looks very similar to an istick 20 watt.

If you were interested in an iStick I would look at the iStick 30 watt. It is an upgraded model from the 20 watt and addresses all the problems with the original iStick 20 watt. Review => eLeaf iStick 30 Watt.

I often recommend the iStick 30 watt (along with the Aspire Mini Nautilus or GS Air M tank) for someone new to vaping or for someone wanting to upgrade from an ego sized battery.

Regarding online suppliers check out ECF Forum Suppliers

I'm located in the USA. The past year I've been ordering mostly from:
I often use vapeCrawler to see who has the best pricing. If I only want to see suppliers from the USA I make sure USA is "green" and all the others are "gray". If you go down to the very bottom of the page you can see all the vaping websites vapeCrawler searches.

Last edited:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
The only place I found an Athena Smart 20 is NatureVape in the UK. Have no way of knowing if it is a clone. However it looks very similar to an iStick 20 watt.

If you were interested in an iStick I would look at the iStick 30 watt. It is an upgraded model from the 20 watt and addresses all the problems with the original iStick 20 watt. Review => eLeaf iStick 30 Watt.

I often recommend the iStick 30 watt (along with the Aspire Mini Nautilus or GS Air M tank) for someone new to vaping or for someone wanting to upgrade from an ego sized battery.

Regarding online suppliers check out ECF Forum Suppliers

I'm located in the USA. The past year I've been ordering mostly from:
I often use vapeCrawler to see who has the best pricing. If I only want to see suppliers from the USA I make sure USA is "green" and all the others are "gray". If you go down to the very bottom of the page you can see all the vaping websites vapeCrawler searches.

Thanks for your response, Susan. Do you think a 30 watt device is a good choice for someone who doesn't want to make the big clouds, sub ohm or drip? I had thought I should consider an iStick 20 or 30, if I couldn't find the Smart 20, but someone in a vape shop said I might not want a 30 watt device. I don't know why he said that. I'm not opposed to a 30 Watt device. It sounds like if the 30 Watt device is a better one than the 20 Watt one, I should look into it. It would be much easier to find an iStick 30 than a Smart 20 I am sure. I just like the way my Smart 20 works.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Thanks for your response, Susan. Do you think a 30 watt device is a good choice for someone who doesn't want to make the big clouds, sub ohm or drip? I
Yes, it's a good choice. Just because a mod is capable of 30 watts doesn't mean you have to use all 30 watts. I have a Nautilus that I use to use on my iStick 50 watt. I ran it at 13-15 watts.

Just checked and I found an Athena Smart 30. Have not ordered from BrokeVapers but I have heard of them.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Yes, it's a good choice. Just because a mod is capable of 30 watts doesn't mean you have to use all 30 watts. I have a Nautilus that I use to use on my iStick 50 watt. I ran it at 13-15 watts.

Just checked and I found an Athena Smart 30. Have not ordered from BrokeVapers but I have heard of them.

That makes a lot of sense to me. Thank you very much! I think I'll get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread