Where did the check boxes go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Occasionally the check boxes after each PM in my inbox and send folders disappear so that I have to open each PM to delete it. Also they are sometimes missing in Advance Search so I can't select Post, All Types, Blogs etc. I'm using the ECF-1 skin with google chrome. This has been happening for a week or 2. I've tried refreshing the page to no avail. They eventually come back on their own but this is quite annoying. Has this happened with anybody else and is there a solution?

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Probably a stupid question, but have you tried a different browser or different skin when the problem presents itself? I can't say I've seen this personally, but I don't use either that skin or Chrome (I have blackened red and FF)

Not a stupid question but one I knew I would be asked. I should have added that. No to both questions. I refuse to use IE but was going to test it but the boxes came back. I'll test that when it happens again. ECF-1 is the supported skin so I saw no need to try another.

Since this is an intermittent problem I don't expect to find a solution but I was curious if anybody else has noticed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread