New Members Read! Everything you need to know about the ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

patxxoo

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2011
Ocala, FL
Hello all, i'm new to posting though I have been trolling all over the site for a while and have been learning sooooooooooo much. I wish I had found the site sooner I would have saved myself a bit of money .. .

Yeah already went and bought a blu (my second ecig) and about a year or so ago I had bought a njoy npro kit that at the time I really found made my throat sore, though I kind of liked the taste, which I find odd now as now I find it kind of blahhhh but doable.
Now after trolling the site for awhile I have figured that my older ecig was bothering my throat probably because of the propylene glycol (PG) that is in the base mixture. On the plus side I could vape away for a long while without the battery going dead on it. On the negative side I had a sore throat and the cost of the prefilled carts was spendy.

Another plus I have found out about it, since being in this site is that I can refill those same "spendy" carts with ejuice (i'm really excited about my first shipment hopefully it gets here soon) my npro is the type that the cart and atomizer come apart, not one whole unit.
So in the meantime , also thanks to the many people and thier information on this site I have been able to make a bit of my own 0 nic DIY juice to tide me over , of course i'm using a mainly vg base and whalaaaaa not sore throat .....strange I thought i'd be nuts without my pack and a half a day and here i'm down to only half a pack in three days (which i'm finding are tasting nastier every time) with no extra nic in my ecig.... yeah

And boy have I realized I wasted some money on the blu, though, I am glad I got it as a learning/teaching tool.
The minuses that I found (at least for myself) was the batteries went dead at a fast pace so I had to change them out alot and always keep the second battery charged and I really hate the black rubber band thingy you have to put on the spare battery cause if you didn't it is a pain to get it out of the non-charging slot. Another thing was thier "tobacco" flavored cartridges (ummm i'll just say ewwwww) as i'm not a big burnt coffee/caramel person it really didn't do alot to encourage me at first (though it gets more tolerable after awhile).
A plus is when I was vaping at work during my breaks and lunches alot of my friends were into it, so information, including this site was passed around along with my e-cigs. I told them all the same thing, go to this site and read, read, read and get some ideas of what may be better/ more cost effective in the long run for them.
Also, my hubby whom hadn't seemed to be interested in the blu or e-cigs when it came in seems to have confiscated it at this point after I left it laying on my desk while I was at work one night. Another big yeahhhh. And they were glycerin based so no sore throat.
So all in all I won't regret my trials ...

Now i'm just excited because I think I may have found one thats better suited to me, it's called a 510 T/Tank and I can't wait for it to come in. I like the idea of just filling a tank with ejuice and going.... So I hoping it's a good fit.

Does anybody have any advice about this type of ecig? I'd really like to hear what others think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread