Where is the best place to buy 510 cartos?

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Issues' started by FranC, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Looking for the best deal on Joye 510 cartos and a syringe.

2. tehnerdbox

tehnerdbox Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I got my 510 cartos from Litecigusa.net.

They are on sale for 7.95 for 5, not sure what shipping would be. I placed my order on Thursday evening, got my shipment Monday afternoon(weekends suck). It was quick and I got everything I ordered.

This is my first kit and purchase, but I would say I am VERY happy with my first experience and I will gladly purchase from Litecigusa.net again.

You can pick up syringes from the drug store, if I am not mistaken; I don't think you even need a prescription. Someone clarify if I am wrong, though. :)

3. PaulB

PaulB Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Litecigusa also sells syringes. I've got some on order along with my carto order from them (having been politely refused some from my friendly pharmacist--YMMV).

4. Hoppyy

Hoppyy Moved On

I get mine from LF. Same price but PRIORITY mail shipping is only $2 something. Don't buy there syringes, they don't come with needles, (SAYS IT DOES but does not) just a plastic nub

5. kgj

kgj Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I know that FSUSA sells the Joye 510 cartos. $8 for a 5 pack. They also sell syringes of various sizes.

6. Badfish20

Badfish20 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Liquidxpress

7. pizza2me

pizza2me Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Is liquidxpress soft or hard tip?

8. arjay55

arjay55 Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I get my syringes and needles from my local veterinarian. They have a good range of needles as they need different sizes for different animals. Last time I 20g needles they cost me 20cents each. And they don't ask what its for. I guess they assume you are just treating a pet or a least favourite auntie.

Why would anyone buy cartomizers with the hard caps which are glued in. I don't understand. Is there something I'm missing, and are they better somehow.

Seems to me easier access to the insides with the soft removable rubber plugs is the way to go but I am willing to learn different.:confused:

9. Wetworth

Wetworth Full Member

Strictly e juice has no shipping fee if order is over $10, which I believe 5 cartos and 3ml of juice is. They have the rubber ends.

10. srcowell

srcowell Senior Member ECF Veteran

What brand has hard caps glued on? I only use genuine Joye 510 cartos, which have removable mouthpiece caps. They just pop right off with a paperclip or anything small enough to fit in the hole. I don't even bother with the syringe anymore. It's a lot easier to just drip straight from the bottle into the metal tip.

11. JWebb

JWebb Super Member ECF Veteran

I have bought LR 510 Catomizers adn regular 510 cartomizers, drip tips from Litecigusa and Ikenvape.com, both have excellent service and pretty cheap. Ikenvape sells them with metal drip tips, and they are very reliable. I also wen to Walgreens adn CVS and they will sell you individual syringes for like 30 cents.

12. boomer2506

boomer2506 Senior Member ECF Veteran

The strickly e juice ones are slbs I was not happy with them at all.

13. miriaminspringtown

miriaminspringtown Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
: litecigusa
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.