Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
I'd read that Boba's Bounty was no longer being made, but perhaps not.

Boba's Bounty by Alien Vapor

That's not the real thing, that's made by an unscrupulous person who trademarked the name and made a crappy "clone" to go along with it. It supposedly tastes completely terrible. Alien Visions eliquids made the real thing.
They can no longer get the required ingredients (manufacturer stopped making), so they ceased making Boba's Bounty and Gorilla juice.

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
From AVE's website:
Q: What happened to Boba’s and when is it coming back?

A: A supplier of ours that carried the recipe and main formula for Boba’s closed without giving us prior notification. It was abrupt and not planned. We don’t have the recipe for Boba’s so do not have a time frame if it might become available again.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
That's not the real thing, that's made by an unscrupulous person who trademarked the name and made a crappy "clone" to go along with it. It supposedly tastes completely terrible. Alien Visions Eliquids made the real thing.
They can no longer get the required ingredients (manufacturer stopped making), so they ceased making Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice.

From AVE's website:
Q: What happened to Boba’s and when is it coming back?

A: A supplier of ours that carried the recipe and main formula for Boba’s closed without giving us prior notification. It was abrupt and not planned. We don’t have the recipe for Boba’s so do not have a time frame if it might become available again.

The original Boba's bounty that most people are talking about was made by Alien visions,and is no longer being made.

Well that explains it. Thanks people.

I actually got to try the original recipe by Alien Visions before they stopped making it. There were so many people who loved this juice that I just had to try it. I found out that it wasn't for me. To me it had a Honey Grahm Cracker flavor, and I've NEVER liked Grahm crackers. :lol:

I ended up trading my bottle away to a co-worker.

Reactions: smacuser

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
The last of my Boba's - saving for a rainy day (not for sale):

5970140E-BE54-4A28-92CD-6F91E58C9DEB_zpsecslyydf.jpg

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I have almost 100ml. of it in 18mg. shortly after ordering I went from 12mg to 6mg. I save this for small toodle puffing moments or very special occasions, no don't ask my to part with it either. I have close to 100ml of the (off tasting stuff in 6mg too) even that I am not willing to part with
I had about 50ml left in 18mg when i dropped to 12mg,so i traded it off for some other juices,thinking i would just order some more in a lower mg,then seen it was gone,now i regret it haha.

Reactions: Clark Kent

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio

I actually got to try the original recipe by Alien Visions before they stopped making it. There were so many people who loved this juice that I just had to try it. I found out that it wasn't for me. To me it had a Honey Grahm Cracker flavor, and I've NEVER liked Grahm crackers. :lol:

I ended up trading my bottle away to a co-worker.
If you got some shortly before they stopped making it,it had changed.I got a bottle about a year ago,and then another shortly before they stopped it,and it was very different.They actually stopped selling it about a week after i got my last bottle,but at the time they said it would be back,that something happened and they were working to get it fixed,and back on the market,i guess the supplier thing must of been what happened.

Reactions: ENAUD

ph0kused

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
Hey crazy coincidence. I just made a new thread about "I just found the closest Boba's Alternative in 2016"

The company is called Drip Ammo - and the flavor is "GREEN TIP".

I'm sure can find Drip Ammo Directly and request a small a test bottle, I bought a 60ml bottle off VaporDNA.com

It is labeled as a "Caramel Tabacco" but I know exactly what they were trying for... Boba's Bounty.

It's not 100% Boba's but I've tried SOOO many different brands "boba's" This is the best alternative. (in my opinion)

Drip Ammo - Green Tip - 60ml

FerrariRed_82

Jun 4, 2016
What did the original tast

I ended up trading my bottle away to a co-worker.[/QUOTE

What did the original taste like compared to the newer raisin bran, oatmeal raisin cookie flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread