Just ordered some Bobas Bounty for the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quoiyaien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2012
Beautiful BC
Hey guys,

I had a chance to order a 30ml bottle of 12mg Bobas Bounty last night, and it got me thinking... I thought this was a limited availability juice (like pluid) and was wondering if I just lucked into it, or if it is generally available all the time? Aside from my Vanilla quest, I am looking for a good tobacco vape, and every where i looked seems to point to Bobas Bounty. So I figured why not...

But yeah, Im worried I will really like it, and not be able to get more... just curious on the availability is all...

Next in like are a few Heathers Heavenly Vapes juices... Nevertheless, Im looking forward to trying Bobas! (wont get to until I get home from Mexico, but it will be a nice treat awaiting me when I return in February.)

I get that there is a lot out there about it, but if you feel like sharing your experience with Bobas Bounty, feel free!

Cheers!
:vapor:

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Boba's is often unavailable for one reason or another. Not quite as unavailable usually as Pluid or some others. Where did you order it from? As long as you ordered it from Alien Visions Alien Visions E-Juice or one of their authorized resellers and not from Alien Vapor, you got the real stuff. A big clue is if they allow you to specify PG or say there is a PG ratio in it. Boba's is 100% VG juice.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Most people, including me, say that Boba's tastes like honey graham crackers (some say biscuits and honey) and Gorilla Juice tastes like Boba's with banana. Most people, including me, don't taste any tobacco in Boba's or Gorilla Juice. Now, that is not a knock on either one, I happen to like both, it's just an honest review.

qigger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Brook Park, Oh
Boba and Gorilla juice is GOOD stuff but I haven't vaped as much of it as I'd like to cause I am still trying to figure out a good setup for it. About 5 weeks into vaping and using HHV Gandalf in a boge LR carto has been my easiest and most consistently enjoyable route. I tried Boba in a carto and they just didn't play nice together. Last week I ordered a Phoenix RBA to use with Boba and of course I dropped it and the wire snapped; I've been too busy with finals to put it back together.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Most people, including me, say that Boba's tastes like honey graham crackers (some say biscuits and honey) and Gorilla Juice tastes like Boba's with banana. Most people, including me, don't taste any tobacco in Boba's or Gorilla Juice. Now, that is not a knock on either one, I happen to like both, it's just an honest review.

I agree tastes like Graham Crackers.Its not bad just not tobacco in my opinion .

Quoiyaien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2012
Beautiful BC
Im thinking of picking up a Reo Grand, and an HH .357 atomizer so I can take advantage of the bottom feed for thicker juices.

Will probably run a tank through the Zenesis to really see how it tastes. The flavour on the Zenesis is great! For a juice switcher like me, 5ml is a big commitment (I always fill the tank), so BB should consider this an honour :p

Cheers!
:vapor:

Last edited:

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal

Agreed completely.

They are very nice, and G.J. lingers in my mouth a very long time.

Both solid juices and will be ordering more than 6mL next time ;)

But as far as tobacco flavor? I'm not really picking up on that.

There is a ridiculous amount of vapor, and I did ask for the 'flavor boost' in checkout (though I doubt it really effects the VG percentage that much).

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo

I soooo agree with this. I taste no tobacco whatsoever in it. It actually confuses me that people get all of these different flavors out of it cause from first vape it's always tasted like very authentic graham crackers to me. Do I like it? Oh you betchya. It's very tasty and definately a flavor I crave at times. I also love that for being a 100% vg juice it has really good throat hit.

I had a good experience with the folks at AVE. I ordered 18ml and they sent me 12ml. When I informed them they actually sent me an 18ml on top. I would have been happy with a 6ml bottle to make up the difference. I also enjoy their Bees Knees. Tastes like honey and tobacco.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
Okay, I hope I won't get flamed by the BB fanatics, but I just ordered my first bottle after reading all the five star reviews and all the positive comments about it on here. When I opened the bottle, it smelled exactly like opening a fresh pack of smokes. I haven't smelled that in almost eight months. Granted, I haven't let it steep since I just received it today, but all I taste is tobacco. I ordered it because I love graham crackers and that's what most people said it tasted like right out of the bottle without steeping, but I don't taste graham crackers or vanilla wafers or plain vanilla or honey or any of the other layers of flavors that others taste. I do a lot of cooking and I have a pretty good palette, but I'm just not tasting anything except tobacco. I mixed a little Fiddle Faddle juice in with what was already in my stardust and then it was pretty good, but without mixing, it was too strong of a tobacco taste for me to enjoy it. Will steeping make it that much better? Does it always leave such a strong aftertaste in your mouth once you've stopped vaping it? I read a handful of reviews from people who said they didn't like it at first, but came back to it a few weeks later and now love it, so that's what I plan to do with the rest of the bottle. I just wondered if anyone else got a strong, strong tobacco taste from theirs. I don't usually vape tobacco flavors, so maybe not tasting tobacco for almost eight months and then vaping such a pure tobacco flavor is throwing me off.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
I've vaped many eliquids made by extracting real tobacco and tobaccos liquids that are made with artificial flavors and none of them taste anything like bobas to me. Taste being subjective, yada yada, I can accept you're relating the taste to tobacco. Yes, that strong aftertaste is a part of bobas and won't go away, but you may grow to like it. I always just put flavors I don't enjoy away to try later because steeping, flavor accuasition, and the fact that tastes I enjoy change over time, means it might be great for me later. Bobas is one that a lot of people report as a juice that took a bit for them to really like it. I enjoyed it right away, for being a graham cracker juice ;)

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
I've vaped many eliquids made by extracting real tobacco and tobaccos liquids that are made with artificial flavors and none of them taste anything like bobas to me. Taste being subjective, yada yada, I can accept you're relating the taste to tobacco. Yes, that strong aftertaste is a part of bobas and won't go away, but you may grow to like it. I always just put flavors I don't enjoy away to try later because steeping, flavor accuasition, and the fact that tastes I enjoy change over time, means it might be great for me later. Bobas is one that a lot of people report as a juice that took a bit for them to really like it. I enjoyed it right away, for being a graham cracker juice ;)

Thanks for the response, Jerms. I have had other juices that were too perfumey before steeping and improved greatly with age, so I'll let my Bobas steep for a week or two and give it another try. :)

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Thanks for the response, Jerms. I have had other juices that were too perfumey before steeping and improved greatly with age, so I'll let my Bobas steep for a week or two and give it another try. :)

Hopefully it'll grow on you. If not there's plenty of fish in the eliquid sea. I like to hold off judgement on an eliquid until I'm well in to the bottle. Sometimes it takes a bit for me to get past any hype, reviews, even the vendor's description and name of the flavor, to come to terms with the flavor on it's own. In the end it basically comes down to, do I want to order this one again? My usual experience is, I enjoyed that for what it was, but I don't have much desire to reorder. At least my wallet appreciates that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread