Where to get e-juice with nicotine in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ordered a few times from china with good results. They are super cheap for good size bottles with great flavours. There are 200 flavours to choose from, and I plan on stockpiling a bunch of 30ml bottles. There is sometimes problems with customs if they "randomly" pick your package to go through. They went through my package which had 2x 30ml bottles with nicotine in them and now I have to pay a $50.00 separation fee just to get the legal part of my order (CE4 e-cig). The biggest pain is that the whole order came to about $55, so I am going to be a nightmare of a customer and ask to speak to a manager. I have successfully ordered enough nicotine flavours and cartridges before without any trouble. This was shipped through FedEx, in case any one was wondering. I ordered from ............

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
order a pile from china is all im saying, these canadian venders charge 3 times and send u crap

You obviously have no idea of the pricing of juice here in Canada.
As for general comments I order large quantities from the U.S, all the time BUT I have a certain method to avoid Customs hassles. As far as ordering from outside Canada better to separate hardware orders from juice orders. One last point- if the hardware ordered is a small personal amount- a few cartos and a PV kit there's no problem but larger "vendor" like orders.....unless you have a verifiable biz they don't take kindly to it. They're not to happy about legitimate vendors but even less so with those dealing out of the trunk of their car.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
It seems like there are more rules in Canada than anywhere else. I am also looking for the list of vendors in Canada myself.

Hardware is legal, and juice with no Nic is too. What's not allowed is the sale of Nic juice cause health Canada says it not 'safe' , lol and cigarettes are ?

poopooranger

Moved On
Mar 5, 2013
ontario
i have a package that has cleared candian custumes from china just waiting for it to be shiped from vancouver, it has 25 30mil bottles of nic and half dozen kits,(split order with friends) for 6 eroll kits and all that juice only cost 300 bux. if i ordered this from canada i would have paid 1000 and been giving non authentic joyetech products and for juice that is crab, even if a order gets seized 1 out of 10 i am still still way ahead

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Ok.... I almost ordered from a Canadian supplier... then noticed "no nicotine" on the e-liquid and that they sell none.

5 posts to get the "List"....

I ordered from another supplier (in Ontario) that I think has nicotine in their "E-liquid".

First time for this so I am scoping out my options and learning a lot about e-cigarettes.

Hi and welcome to ECF. Once you get the list you'll find many Juice Vendors.
#1 Vendor in Canada, ECF listed/ verified, lowest prices and latest quality gear:
www.CANVAPE.com Welcome to Canada's ultimate one stop shop on-line created for Canadian's to service your electronic cigarette needs. You'll find the highest quality products online for sale as well as the best pricing, service and sales. Quick proce
have to register and get approved to view "juices".
Best of Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread