Which are the best vaporizers on the market?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by DeKosta, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DeKosta

DeKosta Full Member

Nov 1, 2013
    Hey so Im looking for information which ones are the best vapes on the market today.
    I use a Vamo V2 which I can't really complain about, I don't have that much experience with others
    beside the Ego510 I started out with.
    And now I have accidently dropped my Vamo V2 on the floor a couple times so it got some damage in the threads and what not
    so Im in the process of buying a new one and thats why I want to go with the best one.

So which are the best?

Thanks in advance!
  2. Txaggiesaunt

Txaggiesaunt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 16, 2013
    That's a loaded question. Everyone's opinion is different. I am sure most people will tell you the Provari. But if you are not up to spending a couple of hundred dollars, I would try the Innokin MVP2. Good luck & VAPE ON:vapor:
  3. fabricator4

fabricator4 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2013
    Mackay, Qld. Australia
    The Provari is the one most likely to withstand being dropped on the floor. You should also check out the Innokin SVD, the Innokin 134, and the Seigelei Zmax. There's also a whole range of mechanicals which are fairly bullet proof, and bottom feeding box mods like the Reo. If you want a tube mode with just the usual features though, stick with the first four.
: provari, innokin, vamo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.