A 2nd Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Diamond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
North Texas
I currently have an SS Vamo V2, which I am very pleased with. However, I am looking for a 2nd mod, for grins and for variety. It would be nice to have another VV/VW. I have considered the following: innokin itaste SVD, sigelei ZMAX, a Tesla, a Vamo V3, etc. What else should I be looking at. Btw, I can't afford a Provari right now, so what should be my 2nd choice? Opinions? Thanks ! JD

Last edited:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Most of the vv/vw mods all use the same chip set so the way the mod will work will be the same. The only difference will be the aesthetics and build quality.

Agree. ( The SVD is a pretty heavy duty mod, great build quality, heavy stainless....maybe too heavy for you...do you work out ?)

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I have had my sigelei zmax V2 for 7 months now and love it. I have not had a single problem and have dropped it multiple times with no issues. I only use 18650's so the V2 is fine for me but if you use different batteries you might want the V3 telescoping zmax. Don't get the smoktech zmax if you get a zmax the sigelei is the one you want. With the oled screen and the ego and 510 connection I think it is one of the best mods on the market right now. I even sold my provari after having my zmax for a while because I liked it better. So my vote is for the Sigelei ZMAX. You will love it.

Jim Diamond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
North Texas
Agree. ( The SVD is a pretty heavy duty mod, great build quality, heavy stainless....maybe too heavy for you...do you work out ?)

Haha. Well, the Vamo in 18650 mode is no lightweight, and that's what I'm using now. Everything I heard about the SVD is that it has excellent workmanship and quality. I'm just jonesing for a 2nd mod. This looks like a good one. Thanks, JD

Jim Diamond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
North Texas
I have had my sigelei zmax V2 for 7 months now and love it. I have not had a single problem and have dropped it multiple times with no issues. I only use 18650's so the V2 is fine for me but if you use different batteries you might want the V3 telescoping zmax. Don't get the smoktech zmax if you get a zmax the sigelei is the one you want. With the oled screen and the ego and 510 connection I think it is one of the best mods on the market right now. I even sold my provari after having my zmax for a while because I liked it better. So my vote is for the Sigelei ZMAX. You will love it.

I agree with you about Sigelei, Madstabber. It's a good brand. I like it. JD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread