Which MOD should I buy? (and tank with it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furiouszagreb

Jun 21, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I need your help.

I currently own iStick Pico with cerabis ceravape tank. Awesome mod/tank.

I, however, want to buy another MOD.

Here's what I narrowed it down to:
VT75 Nano HCigar $68 (no tank)
eVic WTwo Mini &34 (no tank)
Smoant Knight $44 (with the talos tank)

They all seem great, but my only concern is why is the VT75 so much more expensive than, for ex. eVic WTwo Mini? Like, literally double the price of eVic...

With that being said, I'd also want to know which tank should I buy (except Super tank mini, it isn't on fasttech)

Please note: I do NOT use rebuildable tanks/coils... and I like a throat hit which is why I prefer a direct lung hit... (don't know if this helps)

Reactions: Belushi

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
You're paying a premium for the DNA board in the VT75 Nano. The DNA board is one of the top-of-the-line boards, but most people don't need it, unless you want to use temperature control, which the DNA board does beautifully.

I don't have the eVic VTwo Mini, but I do have 4 Evic VTC Minis, which are pretty much the same mod, however the VTwo has a clock (I believe that is the only difference). I love them, they are sturdy and work great. You can also flash custom firmware on the Evic and other Joyetech, Eleaf, and/or Wismec mods (ArcticFox for all 3 or MyEvic for Joyetech & Wismec only) which will give you similar control and added features that the DNA's Escribe software also does (not the same though), so you can see if forking over extra cash for a DNA board is worth your while later on. I don't own a Smoant, so I can't comment on the Knight.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
You're paying a premium for the DNA board in the VT75 Nano. The DNA board is one of the top-of-the-line boards, but most people don't need it, unless you want to use temperature control, which the DNA board does beautifully.

I don't have the eVic VTwo Mini, but I do have 4 Evic VTC Minis, which are pretty much the same mod, however the VTwo has a clock (I believe that is the only difference). I love them, they are sturdy and work great. You can also flash custom firmware on the Evic and other Joyetech, Eleaf, and/or Wismec mods (ArcticFox for all 3 or MyEvic for Joyetech & Wismec only) which will give you similar control and added features that the DNA's Escribe software also does (not the same though), so you can see if forking over extra cash for a DNA board is worth your while later on. I don't own a Smoant, so I can't comment on the Knight.

I have 2 VTC Mini's & 2 Vtwo Mini's & use TC exclusively. I'm more than satisfied, especially for the price. +1 for the ArticFox Firmware... :D

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
my next purchase is a pico but I will be getting the VTC mini at some point cos @dobroeutro I've heard it's good for tc an I wanna give tc a try. I'm gonna go +1 for this. Good value :)

You will like the Pico. I just got mine last Thursday, and a Subtank Mini to top it the next day. Great combo, and the Pico 75 does TC.

Reactions: Skold

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
You will like the Pico. I just got mine last Thursday, and a Subtank Mini to top it the next day. Great combo, and the Pico 75 does TC.
Got it yesterday & super impressed, paired it with a NautilusX and I'm still using the same battery from yesterday! Definitely good battery life, bought 3 batteries and can't believe I'm still on the same one. It's nearly fully charged still but then again I did end up smoking last night with a few beers.

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
Got it yesterday & super impressed, paired it with a NautilusX and I'm still using the same battery from yesterday! Definitely good battery life, bought 3 batteries and can't believe I'm still on the same one. It's nearly fully charged still but then again I did end up smoking last night with a few beers.
I just listed my 2 eVic V2 Minis and a Target Pro kit in the classifieds lol. I wish I would have known you were looking :0/

Last edited:
Reactions: Skold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread