Don't know which mod to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

medvedino

Oct 19, 2017
Hello,

So i'm new here and i really hope i'm posting in the right topic.
But i have qucik question.
I'm looking for vape mod for max 40€ (47$), and i don't know which one to get. I have a closer selection with 2 mods. And i need your opinions which one is better and pls why.
First one is:
IJOY CAPO 100 with Captain Mini Subohm tank
Secon one is:
KVP Lover 230W TC (i can't find any reviews about this one, so what do you guys think?)
OR
If you have any of your mods, which are around that price and do the job better than this two, feel free to post a name and your review why it is good.

Thanks for help.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello,

So i'm new here and i really hope i'm posting in the right topic.
But i have qucik question.
I'm looking for vape mod for max 40€ (47$), and i don't know which one to get. I have a closer selection with 2 mods. And i need your opinions which one is better and pls why.
First one is:
IJOY CAPO 100 with Captain Mini Subohm Tank
Secon one is:
KVP Lover 230W TC (i can't find any reviews about this one, so what do you guys think?)
OR
If you have any of your mods, which are around that price and do the job better than this two, feel free to post a name and your review why it is good.

Thanks for help.
Hi and welcome,
Do you want a single battery device or a multi battery device?
What are you vaping now? Battery device/topper?
Do you wrap you own coils or will you use drop-ins?
Are you looking for a "kit" with a topper included or just a new battery device?
Where are you located in the EU so we can provide more focused advice?
What wire material are you planning to use in TC mode?

If you are quitting smoking, how much do you spend per week on cigarettes/tobacco?

Cheers
I

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

medvedino

Oct 19, 2017
Hi and welcome,
Do you want a single battery device or a multi battery device?
What are you vaping now? Battery device/topper?
Do you wrap you own coils or will you use drop-ins?
Are you looking for a "kit" with a topper included or just a new battery device?
Where are you located in the EU so we can provide more focused advice?
What wire material are you planning to use in TC mode?

If you are quitting smoking, how much do you spend per week on cigarettes/tobacco?

Cheers
I

Hey,

I was looking at most 2 batterys, just because i don't like big mods.
I was vaping on starter pan - Eleaf ijust 2 (but i lost it :( )
I will probably use drop-ins, not really in to building my own.
I'm looking for kit, i don't have any other vaping equipement.
I'm from Austria.

Thanks for help.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, if you are looking to sub0hm vape, I think I would go with the first choice perhaps, it appears to be a decent sub0hm setup. I won one but haven't received it yet, so I can't offer too much input, other than it looks to be a decent setup. I'm not sure how TC is, if that's something you are after. I don't know anything about the second setup, but sometimes no reviews end up meaning great options for the price, or terrible options for the price. I think folks who have purchased the Capitan (though they do also make a squonk mod, which many folks have tried) like it a fair amount.

Good luck with your next setup, hopefully one of these will work out for you....

Anna

Reactions: medvedino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread