Which rda is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

DireSerpentine

Sep 29, 2017
I started vaping with an rda, but quickly switched over to tanks like my smok tfv12. However I am looking at getting back into an rda due to cost of coils being so much cheaper. I am currently looking at the cthulu azathoth, and the innokin thermo, but I'm not sure which one to get. Any recommendations as to which one I should get??? Or even another rda overall would be great as well. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

DireSerpentine

Sep 29, 2017
Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I started vaping with an rda, but quickly switched over to tanks like my smok tfv12. However I am looking at getting back into an rda due to cost of coils being so much cheaper. I am currently looking at the cthulu azathoth, and the innokin thermo, but I'm not sure which one to get. Any recommendations as to which one I should get??? Or even another rda overall would be great as well. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Looks like a lot of folks are starting to get it, when it comes to vaping with RDA's, smart choice. Please read:
Best Flavor Rda?
May be informative.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Not trying to talk you out of a dripper, but I have to go with the Serpent SMM RTA as well. Beautiful little machine, easy to coil, and flavor out the wazoo. I have a number of RDAs, and like them all mostly, but if I were going to pick one to learn on that will make good cloud and better flavor without breaking the bank to buy, I'd go with a Wotofo Sapor. I have, I think, 6 of them, and I love them all hollow. Practically impossible to make one leak as well, because of the ingenious top air system. Welcome to the board.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
The Innokin Thermo has NO SPITBACK at all due to the way it's designed. The flavor is about the average as far as RDAs. The bottom AF(stationary) and the middle AF(adjustable) is a good feature depending on how much draw you want.
It's hard to beat the flavor i get from my Goon 1.5v and Kennedy 24mm though.

Sent from the future

I love my hadaly
8f72ae446e83d26a36b692696d503ace.jpg

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread