Which tank with iTaste vv 3.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interpim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
San Diego, CA
So, my wife has decided she wants to get the iTaste VV 3.0 as her personal vaper. She didn't like the size of the Vamo 2 that we initially bought. Anyways, she enjoys juice that will crack most tanks out there, and we have been using the Kanger Protank with the Vamo and they have worked well. My question now is there a smaller, glass tank that can withstand the tank cracker fluids, and still look nice on top of a smaller PV like the iTaste? What are your opinions on the different tanks out there, and which one do you think will fit the bill?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I think a polyethylene might be more balanced with the really lightweight itaste 3.0, but I would base the delivery system on what type of liquid and wattage you'll be using it at..

Actually, the material is polypropylene. If the vendor doesn't identify that it's polypro, there is a good chance it is if the plastic looks frosty instead of clear. There are a few currently on the market (besides carto tanks), like the Tumbler. Metal also works, as long as it all metal, not just a metal sleeve over a plastic tube. Vivi Novas are available with metal tubes and come in lots of colors:

Vision-Mini-Vivi-Nova.jpg

The ARO tank is glass under the sleeve
pyrex_glass_aro_25ml_1__22427.1376326972.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
The anyvape davide mini looks great on it.
:2c:

I agree, just got a davide glassomizer yesterday, and it looks great on my Itaste vv (and vapes great!). It beats my mini protank on the looks department, because the mini protank has a gunmetal base while the Davide is all chrome. But, it is still too new to me to give it a 100% recommendation, but so far so good.

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
Actually, the material is polypropylene. If the vendor doesn't identify that it's polypro, there is a good chance it is if the plastic looks frosty instead of clear. There are a few currently on the market (besides carto tanks), like the Tumbler. Metal also works, as long as it all metal, not just a metal sleeve over a plastic tube. Vivi Novas are available with metal tubes and come in lots of colors:

Vision-Mini-Vivi-Nova.jpg

The ARO tank is glass under the sleeve
pyrex_glass_aro_25ml_1__22427.1376326972.1280.1280.jpg

Polypropylene is resistant to tank crackers. I have a 3ml Smoktech carto tank I got from VaporKings that is polypro. VaporKings does list what the tanks are made of, which is why I bought mine there, they are also a little more expensive, which why I don't normally buy from them.

As for clearos, the others have pretty well covered. Vision does have a new glass Viva Nova with a metal sleeve, MyVaporStore carries it, I believe it is available in both sizes.

But if you like the Protank, no reason you can't continue to use it. Or try the mini Protank or Davide like others have stated.

Edit, typo.

Last edited:

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
I just got 2 mini davides this week. I'm thrilled with them. They vape almost as good as my p2. They work/look great on my itaste 3.0, winder, and SID. The main reason I got them (other than being glass) is that they use kanger heads. Having to deal with only one head type with 3 different tanks is great.

I recommend them for anyone who likes evod size but wants a small classy glass tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread