Which tank with iTaste vv 3.0?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Interpim, Aug 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Interpim

Interpim Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

So, my wife has decided she wants to get the iTaste VV 3.0 as her personal vaper. She didn't like the size of the Vamo 2 that we initially bought. Anyways, she enjoys juice that will crack most tanks out there, and we have been using the Kanger Protank with the Vamo and they have worked well. My question now is there a smaller, glass tank that can withstand the tank cracker fluids, and still look nice on top of a smaller PV like the iTaste? What are your opinions on the different tanks out there, and which one do you think will fit the bill?

2. Interpim

any suggestions? I have a shopping cart full with the exception of a tank for her. I was hoping to surprise her with it :)

3. Glen Snyder

Glen Snyder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Protank mini

4. suspectK

suspectK Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think a polyethylene might be more balanced with the really lightweight itaste 3.0, but I would base the delivery system on what type of liquid and wattage you'll be using it at..

5. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Mystagogue φ Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Actually, the material is polypropylene. If the vendor doesn't identify that it's polypro, there is a good chance it is if the plastic looks frosty instead of clear. There are a few currently on the market (besides carto tanks), like the Tumbler. Metal also works, as long as it all metal, not just a metal sleeve over a plastic tube. Vivi Novas are available with metal tubes and come in lots of colors:

[​IMG]

The ARO tank is glass under the sleeve
    [​IMG]

6. murphyramone

murphyramone Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The anyvape davide mini looks great on it.
    :2c:

7. kushka

kushka Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I agree, just got a davide glassomizer yesterday, and it looks great on my Itaste vv (and vapes great!). It beats my mini protank on the looks department, because the mini protank has a gunmetal base while the Davide is all chrome. But, it is still too new to me to give it a 100% recommendation, but so far so good.

8. SirSteve

SirSteve Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Polypropylene is resistant to tank crackers. I have a 3ml Smoktech carto tank I got from VaporKings that is polypro. VaporKings does list what the tanks are made of, which is why I bought mine there, they are also a little more expensive, which why I don't normally buy from them.

As for clearos, the others have pretty well covered. Vision does have a new glass Viva Nova with a metal sleeve, MyVaporStore carries it, I believe it is available in both sizes.

But if you like the Protank, no reason you can't continue to use it. Or try the mini Protank or Davide like others have stated.

Edit, typo.

9. Bob Chill

Bob Chill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I just got 2 mini davides this week. I'm thrilled with them. They vape almost as good as my p2. They work/look great on my itaste 3.0, winder, and SID. The main reason I got them (other than being glass) is that they use kanger heads. Having to deal with only one head type with 3 different tanks is great.

I recommend them for anyone who likes evod size but wants a small classy glass tank.

10. tyancey00

tyancey00 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    i have one and use the Pro Tank Mini on it. Works great! The mini has Ego threads which work with my Itaze 3.0 very well.

11. Interpim

thanks for all of the replies... I really like the look of the ARO tank. I ended up getting the mini ProTank, as well as 4 eGo sunfire T2 cartomizers for her. I know the carto's are plastic, but those will be for the non-crackers she uses.

Thanks again for all of the suggestions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.