White house petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
If you open page Popular Petitions | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government
you can see that vaping petition is the forth among current most popular petitions:

Make Eid (Muslim Holiday) a public holiday across the United States
126,668 Signatures

Lift the NSAC ban from MMA fighter Nick Diaz.
114,964 Signatures

Oppose the short-term lending rules being considered by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
104,590 Signatures

Urge the FDA to re-work the deeming regs so that life-saving vapor products can remain on the market!
104,516 Signatures

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Lift the NSAC ban from MMA fighter Nick Diaz.
114,964 Signatures

Urge the FDA to re-work the deeming regs so that life-saving vapor products can remain on the market!
104,516 Signatures

If Good Ole Nick gets more Signatures than a Petition about e-Cigarettes (which about 5% of the Entire US Adult Population has used) then I think we Deserve what we get.

BUMP

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
If Good Ole Nick gets more Signatures than a Petition about e-Cigarettes (which about 5% of the Entire US Adult Population has used) then I think we Deserve what we get.

BUMP

smiley26.gif

I have no idea who Nick is, but I agree... :lol:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Drummel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
Sycamore, IL

Drummel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
Sycamore, IL
If this Petition is going to Expire, shouldn't we Turn Around and do Another one?
That is just the deadline to make sure the petition has a minimum amount of signatures. We have passed the minimum and are just asking that interested parties continue to keep signing this one and the other one quoted above. The more the better. We need as much support across social media as we can get.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
That is just the deadline to make sure the petition has a minimum amount of signatures. We have passed the minimum and are just asking that interested parties continue to keep signing this one and the other one quoted above. The more the better. We need as much support across social media as we can get.

Expire was a Poor Choice of words on my part.

What I was wondering is since we Got to 100,000, should we start another Petition? Or would it be a Too Many Cooks ruins the Broth type of thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread