Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
I love high\max VG liquids. I vape a lot and can't afford to buy all the shop name brand or fanboy juice all the time since a 30ml bottle only last me three days..... with that said, I buy from white label juice co all the time. I love their strawberry custard, juicy peach, and watermelon sour belt. I used to vape the 112 (their peaches & cream), but I haven't ordered it in a while because I vaped it none stop for months and kinda got burned out on it. The juicy peach it always a good one, and it requires zero steep time.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
I actually have my first order from Vape Wild steeping right now. I've heard good things, and bad things. They highly recommend steeping their juice for two weeks, so much so that they place a post card in the order box telling you how to steep and for how long (not that I didn't know how, just never got an order of juice before that came with steeping instructions). So I'm going to give them all 2 weeks before trying the flavors I got. I got all max VG stuff, so I'm hoping it's as good or better than white lable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread